Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire

nightprowler

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it goin to be in 2 parts? or isnt it? i doubt the 4 hour thing will happen, with intermission, u wont get kids sitting still for that amount of time, prehaps they will go down the lotr road of realising one film at the box office for the kids

and one extended film for the true fan, i have no idea why this hasnt happend for the 1st two films yet!

is it goin to be in 2 parts? or isnt it? i doubt the 4 hour thing will happen, with intermission, u wont get kids sitting still for that amount of time, prehaps they will go down the lotr road of realising one film at the box office for the kids

and one extended film for the true fan, i have no idea why this hasnt happend for the 1st two films yet!

I think its going to be squeezed into one movie

Kyle longbottom

LOL! You's are mad! I really wanna be Lavender Brown in the next HP film, but the person I wish I could be is Ginny Weasley coz she goes to the Yule Ball with Neville! Bring Matt to C5!

Sarah xx

yeah it would b so kool bein in da filmz, i wanna be luna lovegood, cos she is just like me, DIZZY!!! :lol:

bourne calls me luna sum times, i was gonna try nd audition whan the do hp5 :D:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oooohhhh an intermission, that brings back memories. Do you think they will bring back the bird that stands at the front, with her tray thingy full of drinks, ice cream, sweets and stuff. WOW i'm really loosing it now. you was right Pippinweasley, didn't take long did it???? ;)

Oh .

I had some divinations my cousin Neville might die! Lets hope not! I am somewhat like Professor Trewlany but not a eccentric.

Any one going to the new Salem Witch Academy???? In Octobur??

Kyle Longbottom

wow how kool is it in the US cos if it is then no im not goin :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
Oh .

I had some divinations my cousin Neville might die!  Lets hope not!  I am somewhat like Professor Trewlany but not a eccentric.

Any one going to the new Salem Witch Academy????  In Octobur??

Kyle Longbottom

wow how kool is it in the US cos if it is then no im not goin :P

Its in the us sorry.

Kyle Longbottom

• 4 weeks later...