Lost Season 4 - Episode Seven Discussion

DavidB

The ship bit with Michael was totally out of the blue and brilliant.

I want to know where the helicopter went!

Oh come on, the Michael thing was so obv as soon as he was in the credits n we knew he had a spy lol :D

And it probs went to get petrol hehe... they need lots as i saw in sky cops earlier :P lol

I agree it's daft, but Harold has been credited at the top of every episode of series four, not just this one. It's also annoying when you know in advance that Bernard or Jim Robinson etc will be in an episode because their names come up at the start .....

• Moderators

Yeah, I'd say the guest stars specific to an episode are annoying when credited, but I thought it was a sensible move having Harold credited in every episode so we didn't really know when he'd turn up.

As they specifically stated before the season started that he was coming back, it wasn't exactly ruined.

I agree it's daft, but Harold has been credited at the top of every episode of series four, not just this one. It's also annoying when you know in advance that Bernard or Jim Robinson etc will be in an episode because their names come up at the start .....

I can't wait untill i see Cynthia Waitros and M.C. Gainy in the credits for this episode, its going to be a HUGE suprise **sarcasm**

good good, and sorry for snaping. i'ts like a part of me is missing. it a whole webpage i cant visit anymore when i used to 20 times a day.

I'm like that... I was spoiler queen, I read whole episode recaps if I could and anything I could get my hands on.... the I didn't have skyone, and other shows I liked were all on breaks, so I just went cold turkey and haven't purposefully seen ANY spoilers since. I have seen eps online, but no spoilers. Its driving me crazy, but I've been so good!!!

i used to read snippets and watch trailers, get casting updates etc, but i never read the full sysnosis. i found out michael was on the boat ages ago and thought how much more of a reveal that would have been if i didnt know before hand

Just got round the watching this eppie unfortuantly the people queing in front of me at eclipse gave away what happened but still i didn't get the whole flash forward and back thing till near the end and i didn't read the date on the grave interesting