Kai Owen Was Great!

Just a quick message to say Kai Owen was a great guest, his talk was funny and he was a nice and friendly guest. Thanks Showmasters ;) Anyone else meet Kai?

Kai was really good! This was his first convention, and I had the honour of assisting him. I hope he will come back again, he seemed to really enjoy it. Though, he was a bit upset about the lack of "Rhys" Bear :chair:

Yes, he was a really nice guy. I had my picture taken with him and got him to sign my Torchwood poster. I overheard him talking to one of the crew members when he was walking up for his talk, the crew member pointed at all the people waiting and said to him - 'these are all for your talk' - and he looked genuinely surprised! I don't think he realised what a fan base he/Torchwood has!

Kai was really good! This was his first convention, and I had the honour of assisting him. I hope he will come back again, he seemed to really enjoy it. Though, he was a bit upset about the lack of "Rhys" Bear ;)

You must be the crew member I was talking about!

I was sat with Kai (albeit for about 20 minutes!) and the group with the Jack and Ianto bears returned... with Rhys bear! His face beamed and he was so made up! He was so nice to talk to and such a great guy

*raises hand* I was part of that crew XD

Ya Kai was lovely XD He was so much fun.

His talk was brilliant too, especially the Rhys and PC Andy spoiler. We cheered so much.

Wonderful guest for my first con :)

Jemz x

I was sat with Kai (albeit for about 20 minutes!) and the group with the Jack and Ianto bears returned... with Rhys bear! His face beamed and he was so made up! He was so nice to talk to and such a great guy

I was part of that group.

We were all so pleased by how delighted he was with Rhys bear.

He was a great guest, funny and so friendly.