photographer

lingham

you guys have "official" photos taken for the event or just what people take on the cameras. as i would be happy to offer myself for that. aqquired a £500 camera last year and love taking pics. Just feel weird shoving a massive camera lens in front of guests if I have nothing to do with them lol :P

Was Brian the American chap taking photos? The reason I'm asking is that all the crew seemed to know him. We had a chat while we were waiting for him to take a pic of Matthew Lewis and he took one of me with Matthew as an apology for pushing in the queue.

We have Brian.......yay! for Brian as he let me stand hugging Anthony Lewis for 10 mins while we sorted out which way my eyes were pointing :) and how to not make me look hungover in the pic

Loser :D

hi that was me

Was Brian the American chap taking photos? The reason I'm asking is that all the crew seemed to know him. We had a chat while we were waiting for him to take a pic of Matthew Lewis and he took one of me with Matthew as an apology for pushing in the queue.

Yep that was him. I was sat with Kenny Baker and saw that.

Ha ha were you the one who lent me the pen??? Just got to say that was my first Collectermania and the crew were fantastic, you were all really helpful and nice people.

Can I be cheeky and ask Brian if he still has that pic he took could he email it to me please????

Thanks you lot for a great day!

Ha ha were you the one who lent me the pen??? Just got to say that was my first Collectermania and the crew were fantastic, you were all really helpful and nice people.

Can I be cheeky and ask Brian if he still has that pic he took could he email it to me please????

Thanks you lot for a great day!

Yep.. were you the one who got Kenny's autograph for someone who'd just got engaged? (Forgive me if I'm on the wrong person, I spoke to lots of people that day! lol)

If you look in this thread (http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38200) Brian has put his e-mail for the crew to contact him about getting their photos. i'm sure if you drop him a line there, remind him who you are and ask for a copy he'll send it on to you.

Yes that was me!! I think my brother was a bit more excited about Kenny's autograph than he was about getting engaged!!

Thank you so much for your help, I'll drop Brian an email and see if he's still got the pic.