No Way Out - Spoiler!

monkeyking

My Hunny won and is going to HEADLINE WM baby whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And i wil be there whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by vampess

Wich bit are you referring to, Rey being crocked, Big SHow possibly getting a broken nose of Floyd Mayweather or (my favourite bit) Undertaker falling OUT of the elimination chamber, because they forgot to shut the door properly....

No way out? Only if some **** forget to lock it!

My Hunny won and is going to HEADLINE WM baby whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And i wil be there whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

which he wont win coz cena will be in it to make it a triple threat so the champ will be here come Raw the follwoing night....

yeeeah he will

which he wont win coz cena will be in it to make it a triple threat so the champ will be here come Raw the follwoing night....

yeeeah he will

I think that may be a wish on your behalf TRIPS WILL WIN THE BELT and be champ the following nite at RAW :vader:

yeeeah he will

I agree it'll probably be triple threat... but I think it will be Hardy, not Cena making up the third person

Wich bit are you referring to, Rey being crocked, Big SHow possibly getting a broken nose of Floyd Mayweather

that bit

but i think someone changed mi title cos it said at first big show returns now its saysno way out-spoilers!

how that done that?

I think u had to say it was a spoiler and if u didnt the mods will change it they have the POWER :vader:

• Moderators

I hadn't seen the PPV yet - some people can't watch it live, and have to work etc, so only get to see a taping or a repeat - so I was kinda pissed you put it in the title to be honest. I changed it just in case anyone else hadn't seen it.

But for future reference, use existing topics if there is one, like a PPV one .. or be careful for a day or so after a show please.

Jeff Hardy wil win money in the bank and not partake in the main event. - well thats what i think anyway. this will keep his momentum going and not force the others to have to put him over just yet. I think Cena will be part of the triple threat and win the belt back - i just can't see tripper going over Cena.

Jeff Hardy wil win money in the bank and not partake in the main event. - well thats what i think anyway. this will keep his momentum going and not force the others to have to put him over just yet. I think Cena will be part of the triple threat and win the belt back - i just can't see tripper going over Cena.

If cena gets the belt back it bollocks i would rather orton keep it then see cena have the belt and play the good guy having raw every week never getting beat at any ppvs its a joke, i mean the guys good but people are soooooooooooo sick of him look at the events you hear sooooo many cena sucks chants its unreal.

The first raw back after RR he was booed out the building he had to make a joke out of it it was that bad he should have stayed injured for at least a couple more months.

Rant over goes back to bed lol

• Moderators

Ah but you see, that's part of the fun. WWE know exactly how Cena is treated - it's been no different for years now. He makes a joke about it because that's how he deals with it. He doesn't play a whiny guy or anything, he's loyal to his fans.

In the end, as long as he's making money for them - and evidently he is - then they won't stop pushing him. He's popular with many females and the majority of the younger audience, plus even if he gets booed he's not having an adverse effect on the ratings or buyrates etc.

So overall there's no reason to stop pushing him really. It's not like audiences have been overly hot for HHH lately either.

see i like HHH especially as he is now coz he is funny and likeable but i dont wanna see him win the belt again coz i find that a lot more boring than Cena holding the best constantly

Im a big Cena fan and im not ashamed to admit it but i truely believe that a lot of the people that boo him, mainly do it coz other people boo him, its like, oh we arent meant to boo him but its funny if we do. Ive asked people before why they boo him and they have openly admitted, coz other people do.

Anywho, i think Jeff Hardy should be thenext champ, he is pretty much the most over person right now that isnt Cena and i fear if they wait too long to pull the trigger on him as champ they may miss the chance

Ah but you see, that's part of the fun. WWE know exactly how Cena is treated - it's been no different for years now. He makes a joke about it because that's how he deals with it. He doesn't play a whiny guy or anything, he's loyal to his fans.

In the end, as long as he's making money for them - and evidently he is - then they won't stop pushing him. He's popular with many females and the majority of the younger audience, plus even if he gets booed he's not having an adverse effect on the ratings or buyrates etc.

So overall there's no reason to stop pushing him really. It's not like audiences have been overly hot for HHH lately either.

I get what you are saying david about cena being over with kids women etc but its sooo boring to see someone hold the belt all the time and for so long and winning every match they are in which is what is happening with cena alllllllllll the time, i mean no one could beat kali and guess what cena did its stupid you dont have to watch his matches to know the outcome FU or the other one lol cant think of the name.

At the minute i dont want trips to have the belt as much as id like to see it round Jeff hardys waist but lets face it thats not going to happen.

Im not disputing the fact that cena is loyal to his fans but i just think that maybe he should not just hold a belt all the time there are other wrestlers out there that deserve a shot like Orton and Hardy what have they done just gave the belt to orton to keep it warm till cena was better thats what i think :YAHOO: