TEST available for fan conventions

s.p.d.

Found this and wanted to post it somewhere in case anyone needed it for any con. HINT :yoda:

I know he has been before but hey, a superstar is better than none and i dont know if anyone can concur but i believe it has been proven rather recently that wrestlers at conventions can be very popular. :wub:

'Former WWE Superstar Andrew "Test" Martin is now accepting bookings for indy shows, personal appearances and fan conventions. Anyone who is interested can email DavidHerro@aol.com for more information'

quoted from prowrestling.com

Found this and wanted to post it somewhere in case anyone needed it for any con. HINT :lol:

I know he has been before but hey, a superstar is better than none and i dont know if anyone can concur but i believe it has been proven rather recently that wrestlers at conventions can be very popular. :o

'Former WWE Superstar Andrew "Test" Martin is now accepting bookings for indy shows, personal appearances and fan conventions. Anyone who is interested can email DavidHerro@aol.com for more information'

quoted from prowrestling.com

aw that great news

i hope he gets announced.HINT HINT SHOWMASTERS

• Moderators

the only reason test was so popular at cm - was the fact that stacy keibler was with him. Now they are longer a couple i can't see many people wanting his auto to be honest

And she did far better than him anyway.

I enjoyed meeting Test - he was a pleasant guy, very talkative etc. But it's not like he was ever high on my priority list of people to see!