• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'll dress as the Polar Bear.

Kidding. :(

No I dare ya!! LMAO..just watch out for anyone dressed as Sawyer... :D

As for the coctail party...it's a fancy dress party or will any nice dress do?

And where did my Hawaiian shirts go?? Darn...lol now I gotta go Hawaiian shirt hunting..lmao!

you can get hawaiian shirts of the internet of fancy dress stores. thats where i got mine. i still debatating wether to go as michael, the polar bear or jacob

EDIT: omg i just found a cheap polar bear costume. if anyone sees a polar bear there, chanses are its me!!!

Edited by Rodders

Rodders thanks for the tip on where I can get Hawaiian shirts but I er..have spent enough money on conventions and Bon Jovi so I am broke LOL!!!

OMG I am on the same path Mary :P

I'll be ruined before the convention, I tell you!

I don't know yet how to dress for the characters party...I wondered, will the temperature be hot for the Hawaian party? Because otherwise, beginning of April in England might not be quite the same as the weather in Hawai....:lol:

I think that I'll come to the characters' party dressed as a character none will recognize! A red shirt! :poki:

Rodders thanks for the tip on where I can get Hawaiian shirts but I er..have spent enough money on conventions and Bon Jovi so I am broke LOL!!!

OMG I am on the same path Mary :lol:

I'll be ruined before the convention, I tell you!

I don't know yet how to dress for the characters party...I wondered, will the temperature be hot for the Hawaian party? Because otherwise, beginning of April in England might not be quite the same as the weather in Hawai....:uhoh:

I think that I'll come to the characters' party dressed as a character none will recognize! A red shirt! ;)

It'll probably be warm inside the room, but outside it will be bloody cold :P

Edited by night_sky_dream

Im dressing up with friends, but we had some ideas but due to fact that no fancy dress sun eve we changed ideas abit.

Fri we kinda not in theme, however, unless u know us, then u may think we not in fancy dress lol

Sat we are kinda doing a theme that could well be from island, but then we might look odd but we dont care lol

(apologise to anyone in advance who gets battered by our costumes, and it wont be easy to get through a group ppl, and well we kinda forget that we can batter ppl once we have a few alkie drinks lol)

just think... in two weeks exactly we'll be in our hawaiian gear (if you've got some) at the sceond party....

where has the time gone

It's Friday today, so we'll be at the Doctors/Nurses/Castaways party. Bank holiday keeps making me think it's Saturday to.

omg i did it again, lol. your right, its friday. i'm not used to having the day of. but ye, dr/nurses/castaway party 2 weeks 2day, but still, where has the time gone...

I know, it seems like last week we were counting down in the 200's in the countdown thread. It will all be over soon... :blush:

But then on to Lockdown 2 :unsure: !!!!

yeh... me you and nikstar have got to continue that job after lockdown

We are the countdown Kings (and Queen) LOL! Maybe to fill in the gap we can countdown to random things just so we can get our counting fix!

lol, yeh. wat should we countdown to first? how about 29 of april...?