Thread for pics of you with Elijah!!

carrie.jpg

This is me and my friend at Elijah's stall! (I'm on the right)

...and below is me and Elijah!! My hair went all crap cos' of waiting from 3am in the cold wet rain and wind and made feel depressed! Elijah lit me back up!! I'll look good for him next time!!

Look at where our arms are!! The gap in the middle you can see them cross!! Proof that he touched me!! Haha! I didn't feel his arm as I was so numb! We reposed in that position 3 times aswell!! LMAO!! :jason:

ME AND ELIJAH!

Edited by ukelijahlover

hee hee.....it does seem only a few got to have pics! well i'm one of the lucky ones! i look like crap but he looks great!

oh and the guy who i gave my camera to thanks hun i know you got a bit click happy and just barely got my sisters pic with him but thank you!

UPJAV-meandlij.jpg

in reverse order....

NLWJF-huggies.jpg

and then me giving his gifts! he was playing with lollipop we gave him while gave him the picture and i explained the album and gave him then Dom his gifts! hee hee

KDTZR-lijandlollipop.jpg

heres my little sister with him!

TEKSJ-Lijandgill.jpg

so there you have some of them! i was very lucky!! i have it on camcorder too!

huggles

Veasse xx

Greeeeatttt pics!!!  :D  Is that Lij's boxer shorts you can see ?!?!?!  :D  ;)  :P  :P

ooooohhhhhhhhh, I hope so! *thuds*

Yup thats right Gals its Lij underpants!

he's such a sweetheart! but my pics with Sean are the best.......but then i love that man!

Veasse x

ok on the tangent my pic with sean and my sisters pic with sean are fab i have it on film also!! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

QXOSU-seanandgill.jpg

that was when gilly took a pic with him i was round the corner, when i came round to have my pic taken i was shaking so much and he said "there she is" cause i had talked for a while with him! and then he hugged me closer cause i was shaking so much he asked if i was ok! and then the pic turned out like this notice the difference between the two pics! then i hugged him..

BUZLR-omg.jpg

i had to photoshop my face as i was so pale from being in shock! i'm pale anyway but i looked like i had seen a ghost! LOL

he is the most amazing man ever in the universe!

Veasse xx

:D:D Me wantsssss Elijah's boxxxeerrrssss!!! :D:wub:

Revealers Of Famous Persons UnderPants <-- for more piccies of his boxers!

I didn't even have a camera. I got filmed by Anglia News, but they didn't show that either. But it doesn't matter! I still remember what he looks like, and it seems you lot had fun getting the pictures anyway!

~fadagaski~