ECLIPSE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

showmasters

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to look for my Jedi outfit, it´s been a year since I last wore it. I am not sure when I will wear it because I don´t wanna wear it for the photoshoots, maybe for the friday party? high school Jedi B)

Edited by KarenRoss

i still cant believe there are people who dont know the jedi chefs, it seems quite sad in a way, they shall be enlightened

Hee! Still can't believe I managed to get in at my first con! Who else in Echeleon needs to join?

definitely me and max, not sure who else wants to, either you're forcing us or i think erykah is also on the case :)

i still cant believe there are people who dont know the jedi chefs, it seems quite sad in a way, they shall be enlightened

Hee! Still can't believe I managed to get in at my first con! Who else in Echeleon needs to join?

Is that Echeleon as in the :30tM echelon?

Is that Echeleon as in the :30tM echelon?

erm no, probably not

• 3 weeks later...

The photo and autograph sessions will be called by registration number, but don't worry, we will make sure everyone knows where they should be and when they should be there so you all get what you should! :lol:

I have afew questions.

1) Will signature times be a certain slot that you MUST get your signature then, or will it work on the virtual que system 1-100, 1-250 etc ???

I only ask this i would very much like to get Noah to sign my Saturday photo shoot, and i am trying to work out if i will be able to do this as my registration number is quite low. So does this mean in theory i will have to get all of my signatures in the first couple of hours on the Saturday? Just to claify not moaning just asking...

2) Has showmasters confirmed which guest is guest A, B , C etc? If not, will they be declaring this before the show?

3) At the convension hotel it is advertised as having a gym and swimming pool etc, i assume these will be open through out the event ?

If anyone knows the answers to any of these questions and could answer them that would be great. Ok Bye

2) Has showmasters confirmed which guest is guest A, B , C etc? If not, will they be declaring this before the show?

I would guess that the A,B,C would just be for our benefit on the early schedule, and that we'll get a copy in our packs (or one will be available to pick up somewhere at the event) that has the letters replaced with names.

3) At the convension hotel it is advertised as having a gym and swimming pool etc, i assume these will be open through out the event ?

They may only be open to hotel residents rather than all convention guests; if you are only the latter and not the former, it might be worth checking with the hotel.

Even then, they may be closed between specific hours for noise or health and safety reasons; again worth checking with the hotel.

I would be surprised if they were completely closed over the weekend just because there was a convention in the hotel.