FARSCAPE!!!

destructogal17

please showmasters we want farscape guests please please please please please please please please

reasons why you should include at least one farscape guest at c5:-

(come on scapers come up with some more)

1) because seeing me beg is a scary sight- believe me!

2) because we wont leave you alone until you do

luv n hugs

mara

x x x

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have requested farscape guests for collectormania non stop since the forum opened, so i will support this thread but cannot be arsed listing everyone i want to see. Apart from say it would be great to have 2 farscape guests this time!

Yeah, it would be great to get some Scape guests there again. I came down to C3 to see Ginny with a large group of friends (7-8 of us) and there were 14+ of us down the other week to see Jonothan Hardy, so anyone you can get will just bring us right back!

;) Pleeeeeeeeeease :P

Hey Mara, check out the new Farscape forum here, BTW I'm a www.savefarscape.com member too! :D

Good to see you, I'm re-watching all my DVD's at the moment, just started Season one and just finished watching the one where they find out Moya is pregnant, I can't wait for Scorpius' entrance in the last set of season 1, although you can probably tell I'm a scorpius fan by my avatar!

As for more reasons, hell when our show get's renewed it'll be all over the media, and when sci-fi screwed up and cancelled the show they had Ben Browder on CNN twice! Thats how much power the fan base has. I think if marketed well and through word of mouth getting Ben and Claudia would see thousands of people travel for miles and across continents, the first thing I would do is plug C5 like crazy on every farscape forum there is, well it would be my duty :D

5) because scapers rule!

Yes, yes we do :D

Anyone mentioned Lani Tupu yet? I'd like to get to meet him too.

Great idea, hell any of the cast members would be awesome...

Has anybody seen the outtakes on the last S4 dvd with Anthony Simcoe hamming it up, it's very funny!

Yeah, Mara, I did. Sneaky, eh? :blink:

You know, I've had the 4.5 DVDs for ages and I've only just started watching them. I should watch the last two and the extras this weekend, with any luck. I was too busy watching S2 of '24' (with big gaps) instead...

And, yummy! Alias S1 next! :angry:

You should definitely check out the extras, esp. on the 4.5 DVD The outtakes are hilarious and the "Farewell to Farscape" is just gut wrenchingly sad, my advice if you havn't seen the last episode yet, watch it up until the resolution of the katratsi story and turn it off, my friend told me to do that and I didn't listen, now I just want to go find whoever was responsible for cancelling Farscape and introduce them to my friend Mr. Baseball bat.