HAVE YOU GOT ANYTHING SPECIAL PLANNED FOR LOCKDOWN?

well ive brought an eyepatch ;) and im making a few skate / fishbiscuity / lockdown t-shirt and ill give to a few random people if theyre nice etc :dance:

cant wait till we find out the next guest / party announcement!

:smile::wub:

i also found the recipe online to make STRAWBERRY fishbusicuits for the fishie girls :D

so have any of you guys got anything planned for lockdown? or brought something special!

[thought id liven this place up abit]

Edited by nikstar1989

well ive brought an eyepatch ;) and im making a few skate / fishbiscuity / lockdown t-shirt and ill give to a few random people if theyre nice etc :dance:

cant wait till we find out the next guest / party announcement!

:clap::D

i also found the recipe online to make STRAWBERRY fishbusicuits for the fishie girls :D

so have any of you guys got anything planned for lockdown? or brought something special!

[thought id liven this place up abit]

Wow that's awesome! Strawberry fishbiscuits! Say, are you on any of the other Lost forums or Livejournal or anything? You're always like 'yay Skate!' around here bit I don't know you from other sites! :( Heheh.

I tend not to go on the forums but im thinking of joining the fishbuscuit one as im a great lover of that site :D but yes SKATE FTW! :unsure::P

I love fishbiscuitland.

I so want to wear a fishbitches t-shirt to Lockdown :P

Yes! Fishbitches FTW!

There's four of us so far right, Lauren? (Me, you, Lyly and Mylene?)