Marc singer for c5

Jo_27

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the impression people bugger off when any of us (Vamps and Mr Lot included) take an interest in their threads. The Ian McDiarmid one wasn't even mine, and I think the guy has only been back to it once or twice!

:angel:

That may have something to do with a group of us discovering the truth about a certain forum member who has been lying to us all since she first started using the forum and has even posted a fraudulant picture of herself. She is friendly with loads of people and people prefer to believe positive lies rather than negative truths.

Have to say I am proud of Jango for first posting about it.

There is a group of us that know the truth and will not be manipulated anymore by this sick, pitiful individual. Those who wish to believe otherwise do it at their own cost and are being laughed at behind their backs by the individual concerned. Sad and pathetic really.

Working = money....Money = DVDs and autographs.

PS...Got offered another job yesterday..That's two ready for me if I'm made redundent with the take over. Both are south west based (So I can go home) and both offer the same money I'm on now plus car....

I was hoping to not have a job and get back into doing extra work for TV and stuff......