Marc singer for c5

Jo_27

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he over took VERY fast too.

This week I was on Holiday so not only do I work back in(Near) London but I spent my week off there!!

B5 series 3 turned up this week..I've still not opened part 1!!

Shane Richie AND sting on Thursday..drat

It's the LOVE ACTUALLY premier tonight so free autographs all round...so I'm told

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not seeing Ray next week as it's the M word but he's back in Jan so I'm booked up for that one!!

My friend tells me Michael Kamen died this week...

Where is Ray going to be in Jan?

Oh, and I cant see why we cant mention Memorabilia, since in essence, its just a collectors show which Showmasters attend. Any guests that attend are not supplied by the people that run Memorabilia but by other shops and convention/event people. It they disallow us to talk about it, they create a double standard. They are allowed to attend, we are not allowed to aknowledge their attendance.

It was a bit far so I came right home instead..As I have to drive back down to London again in the morning..I'm back on Tuesday but have to go AGAIN on Thursday for Andy...It's all too much.

No worries about the con..They forgot to print my photo last year and I still haven't got it so I don't mind teaching them a lesson..(That's if they notice I didn't go)

It gets worse....I'm still waiting for a Stargate one that cost us £75 from OVER a year ago and B**** always lies to me with comments like....I'll bring it next time.

That's why we don't do his events anymore (Except the Docks one) but that REALLY upsets me..

I just want my photo or my money back but am getting neither....I think there's a bunch of us but I've yet to meet to others

It was going to be the very first convention with about five of the Enterprise cast, Cirroc Lofton, and the first appearance of Jeri Ryan! It was going to be held in London. My friends paid for their tickets and then this c**t disappeared!

:lol:

Edited by The Emperor