Itinerary of events

Deap

I was jsut reading the post regarding the Quiz and decided to check back a t the website, I would live to know what to expect at this event as much as possible and was wondering if anyone had any idea is Massive events will be publishing an itinerary of what will be happeing and when.

What I would love to know is:

What times are all the parties, talks, photo sessions, the quiz and any other events.

what sort of vendors will be attending.

possible layout map of the area.

Some of this info is already available but its just not 100%, I know its still early and I don't expect times at this point. does anyone think that this info will be available to us before the event or will it be a case of work most of it out when you get there.

We all like organising for events and the more info we have available to us beforehand, the better. I also know this should not be as frantic as events such as this years LFCC. but I want to be as prepared as possible So I don't was a minute of my time.

As I was told in scouts "Always be prepared"

I was jsut reading the post regarding the Quiz and decided to check back a t the website, I would live to know what to expect at this event as much as possible and was wondering if anyone had any idea is Massive events will be publishing an itinerary of what will be happeing and when.

What I would love to know is:

What times are all the parties, talks, photo sessions, the quiz and any other events.

what sort of vendors will be attending.

possible layout map of the area.

Some of this info is already available but its just not 100%, I know its still early and I don't expect times at this point. does anyone think that this info will be available to us before the event or will it be a case of work most of it out when you get there.

We all like organising for events and the more info we have available to us beforehand, the better. I also know this should not be as frantic as events such as this years LFCC. but I want to be as prepared as possible So I don't was a minute of my time.

As I was told in scouts "Always be prepared"

Its unlikely you will get much advance notification (if any) of the timing of talks/photo shoots/auto sessions as these things will depend on the finalisation of the guest list. Also, if SM decide to spring any surprises, they won't publish the complete ittinerary until the event itself.

At similar conventions I go to with other organisers you don't find out until you get there.

I expected a much to be honest I just hoped for a slightly different approach to the pre planning with this being "Massive Events " and not Showmasters directly. (Not that I have a problem I just want a lot more info...)

Does anyone expect we will get any more guest announcements? I know that nobody has said they aren't looking for more guests but nobody has said they are either...

(I was considering starting a new thread for that question but figure I'd see what response I get here 1st)

:grump:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/style_.../right_just.gif

Align Right

Guests - estimated 4-6 lineup, so they won't say 'no more guests' at this point with as many months left before the event itself. A lot can happen.

Just gotta wait and see as usual :smile:

Darn, I don't know why I bother asking, I know the answers. I think I'm just getting excited and panicking as its not long now.

:grump::blink::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I think that because this is Massive Events first weekend event, it's really hard for anyone to predict how they're going to run it, whether they're going to go with the same kind of itinerarys we see at other organisers' events, or whether they're going to try something new to see how that works. I'm happy to just see how it goes, I'm very excited.

I think that because this is Massive Events first weekend event, it's really hard for anyone to predict how they're going to run it, whether they're going to go with the same kind of itinerarys we see at other organisers' events, or whether they're going to try something new to see how that works.

That's true; it's all a bit shiny and new!