ADAM BUSCH!!

Elspeth

i totally think adam busch should go coz he is like the so funny, i met him after one of his band's gigs in scotland and he is really nice, plus you could get his band to play, they rule!!! for anyone who for some reason doesn't know who he is, he plays warren in buffy seasons 5-7!!

Im backing u here 100%, i saw him play in his band, and they rocked, i bought their first album, that nite! I also met his brother, who is really nice! Yep Adam Busch rules, and is a very cute singer, along with Eric Kuffs!!!

I like their second album better coz it lasts longer so you get more adam and eric, plus the songs are SUBERB!!! and yeah they are both gorgeous!!

Yeah my mate got the 2nd album, so i coped that! i love indie rockin, and they r excellent live, i was having such a blast!!! If he came, i would just love it, and say i love u soo much!!!!!! (nah i wudnt really, but something along those lines)

Yeah me too, i like oklahoma (or how ever that thing is spelt), indie rockin, offstage lines, and rockstar!!!!! I saw them in london! The day before my prom so i was quite happy, even my dad liked them, and now my mates r obsessed with him! and Eric Kuffs! I think we may poss be one of the 2 ppl who have seen him live!

I saw them in glasgow, there were only like 50 people their and it was only and eric and adam preforming, then for the 2nd last song they came out into the crowd and sang while wile walking on the seats it was really cool coz they like came up to us and stuff!!!

ohh yeah Adam and Common Rotation as well.....coz they rock

Yeah, but it has to be in the Hard Rock Cafe in Beverly Hills - that was their best gig I went to; Whiskey A Go Go was alright, but it had no whipped cream! :headscratch:

uuuuuuhhhhh not adam he's nasty....no offense to his lovers but UHHHH i just don't think he's fit...OK he can act but NOOOOOOO....ah well bring him if you want but you have to ....I REPEAT HAVE TO...bring Tom Lenk along too...maybe even Danny Strong...cos Tom is just gorgeous...yayayayaya and DAniel Logan :D

uuuuuuhhhhh not adam he's nasty....no offense to his lovers but UHHHH i just don't think he's fit...OK he can act but NOOOOOOO....ah well bring him if you want but you have to ....I REPEAT HAVE TO...bring Tom Lenk along too...maybe even Danny Strong...cos Tom is just gorgeous...yayayayaya and DAniel Logan :D

he's actually a lot better looking in real life. Didn't really think he was anything special but when i actually met him in LA he was pretty cute

Yes, Adam Busch all the way! If he can bring along my future husband, Eric Kufs (oh yes, he will be mine LOL! :lol:) I would be even the more happier... a signing during the day with a CoRo gig in the evening.

I saw them at the Scala during the summer, and they were amazing! Their CDs have barely left my player! :P