Costumes for Collectormania 4 Manchester G-mex

Anime_Angel

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

squeee i did see you last year in november im going as link this year first time cosplaying im so excited

Cool^_^

you better come over and say hello as I am looking forward to meeting all the anime cosplayers around^_^

yeah you can count on that dude my other friend is going as pyramid head and my other friend was going as Hinata but now she is doing something else

squeee i did see you last year in november im going as link this year first time cosplaying im so excited

Cool^_^

you better come over and say hello as I am looking forward to meeting all the anime cosplayers around^_^

yeah you can count on that dude my other friend is going as pyramid head and my other friend was going as Hinata but now she is doing something else

Cool^_^ Mr Triangle head is cool, and with you as Link and your other friend changing her cosplay to hopefully another anime cosplay, everything is gonna be cool^_^

More the merrier^_^

Cool^_^

Cool^_^ Mr Triangle head is cool, and with you as Link and your other friend changing her cosplay to hopefully another anime cosplay, everything is gonna be cool^_^

More the merrier^_^

^^ :(:D

Well, because of my sister always messing with my things, my Byakuya wig is destroyed so I cannot cosplay as Byakuya, Gawd I so wanna kill it right now.

I'm gutted for you. Keep an eye out for Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood) as thats most likely to be my cosplay for both days. I've fractured my ribs and Abel is only one I can put together at the mo. He will be the anime version.

Meep, its not looking good for new costumes, work and such have made me put stuff on hold and i've only just got the lining of my stays pinned in and partially sewn. So looking madly round at simple and easy cossies, just in case, though if i get the sewing machine out i should be ok, but its gonna be a real push and very undecorated, meh might just remove the sack back of the dress and do a closed back might well be much quicker.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All, :YAHOO:

March is gonna' be my first time Cosplaying in public(Only been cosplaying for a few months) plus my first time to Collectormania.

I'll be going as Snake from MGS3 and my friends said they might cosplay, but they don't know what as yet.

Can't wait for it, can't wait to meet other cosplayers. :blink:

Pete

Edited by PREDATOR PETE

Hi All, :WAVE:

March is gonna' be my first time Cosplaying in public(Only been cosplaying for a few months) plus my first time to Collectormania.

I'll be going as Snake from MGS3 and my friends said they might come as Zombies.

Can't wait for it, can't wait to meet other cosplayers. :dance:

Pete

YEAHHHHH SNAKE COSPLAYER^______^

Sure is great having a Snake cosplayer as Metal Gear solid is great^_^

Be sure to watch your back as I Gin will stealthfully will sneak up on ya^_^

I dont think I will be costuming at this one as I dont have a costume ready and I cant be Draco as my hair is currently way too long so instead just look for the one running round in the bright green Slytherin tshirt and hoodie and possibly hat. Yeah I'm sad I'm a full on Slytherin. My friends all think I'm weird. Could be coz their right???

YEAHHHHH SNAKE COSPLAYER^______^

Sure is great having a Snake cosplayer as Metal Gear solid is great^_^

Be sure to watch your back as I Gin will stealthfully will sneak up on ya^_^

Not if I bring my cardboard box and hide in it , Then I shall dissappear :YAHOO:

Ooh, Snake.

It reminds me of one American convention which had a MGS Guard there, complete with a '!' over his head...

It looks like we're dropping out, by the way.

More family issues have arisen for Phoenix, but I should still be able to attend... he has a slim chance of getting the Saturday free, though, so I live in hope.

...I've also lost my waistcoat somewhere. I can't be a decent Franziska without my waistcoat...

*hums the Metal Gear Solid theme*

Your costume is undeniably awesome. The world needs more Snake cosplayers.

I just told Phoenix about this and he's now sulking about how he misses all the awesome things. Poor little guy.

If my waistcoat turns up in time, I promise you that I'll attend in the costume.

If not... well, I'll do it in November.

I just told Phoenix about this and he's now sulking about how he misses all the awesome things. Poor little guy.

If my waistcoat turns up in time, I promise you that I'll attend in the costume.

Then you should ask a fortune teller to find the waist coat for ya^_^ in that way, you'll find it in time and you are cool as Franziska^_^

Otherwise if you show up in no cosplay, I won't know who to look out for who will shout behind me

OBJECTION

lol

Nice, your are the Big Boss himself, Naked Snake^_^

Looks very promosing, you better watch ya back as I am gonna sneak up onya in a box^_^

Thanks guys, :D

I'll be watching out for the box and I'll be joining in objection shout if I see you :chair:

It's funny, My family thinks I'm nuts goin as Snake. But once I said their was other peope going in cosplay, they just nodded and walked away. :P

Nice, your are the Big Boss himself, Naked Snake^_^

Looks very promosing, you better watch ya back as I am gonna sneak up onya in a box^_^

Thanks guys, :D

I'll be watching out for the box and I'll be joining in objection shout if I see you :chair:

It's funny, My family thinks I'm nuts goin as Snake. But once I said their was other peope going in cosplay, they just nodded and walked away. :P

Well I won't be in a box litterally but you'll know who it'll be who sneaks up on ya lol

Yeah parents are always stuck in the stone age so they'll never understand the fact of cosplaying, therefore they'll think there is somat wrong with ya, I know the situation your in lol

Right. I've figured out where my waistcoat is.

...It's at my Aunt's, for no explicable reason.

She says she'll post it to me on Wednesday, so it should get back in time for me to go to G-MEX as Franziska.

I've also lost the broach-thing for my cravat, but I think I can do without that.

Hopefully.

Right. I've figured out where my waistcoat is.

...It's at my Aunt's, for no explicable reason.

She says she'll post it to me on Wednesday, so it should get back in time for me to go to G-MEX as Franziska.

I've also lost the broach-thing for my cravat, but I think I can do without that.

Hopefully.

Excelent, you used a finding spell (phone or email) to find the waist coat^_^

yeah you should get it before the event so I'll be seein ya there^_^