"NEW YEARS" WHO IS GOING SO FAR

showmasters

• Moderators

Can someone email us with the address please and roughly what to bring with.

I'd email you the address but I don't know your email address

You will need ALCOHOL, bedding (sleeping bag), towels(if you want to wash), Clothes(if you want to get changed) oh yes & more ALCOHOL :poki:

Edited by mrsclairecarter

Link:

http://www.heronslodge.co.uk/main.htm

Snippet from the E-mail from the first year we did this

This will be great fun and a great way for all of us to get to know each other. All of us here at Showmasters are staying there and we live in Milton Keynes! You will need to bring along your own sleeping bag/duvet and pillows. Beds are on a first come first served basis and there are 25 beds available, there are also a further 25 sleeping spaces available upstairs – a total of 50 places available altogether.

The facilities in this venue are brilliant, separate showering blocks for male and female (all showers are cubicles) also male and female toilets. A fully functional kitchen for all your catering needs, including crockery etc.

Hope this helps

i would have loved to come but i didnt no about it till well today fri 28 at 2:44am!!! and plus if i did no about it i would have saved some money coz right now im broke because my boss fired me for not coming in christmas day..... when i werent meant to be working GRRRRR :firedevil: lol! well see you all at the next showmasters event! weither im crewing or not ill always be there to check out the gueasts!!!

xxx freakie frenchi

Can someone email us with the address please and roughly what to bring with.

I'd email you the address but I don't know your email address

You will need ALCOHOL, bedding (sleeping bag), towels(if you want to wash), Clothes(if you want to get changed) oh yes & more ALCOHOL :grump:

You missed the all important dose of insanity and Alcahol.. Shortages of this could cause mental problems.

Erm furthermore its a good weekend.

I will have a minor problem as I am working on NYE confirmed it today, so I will only be around on the 30th :blink:

A