Thanks!

RyRy

Ryan here, just a quick thanks to everyone for making it such an amazing weekend!

Some of you probably remember me as the guy with the hair that seemed to change color every couple of hours, or the one with several bottles of wine at the party on Saturday night.

Hope everyone else had fun, and see you at GMEX... or the next one if you're not going.

Ryan here, just a quick thanks to everyone for making it such an amazing weekend!

Some of you probably remember me as the guy with the hair that seemed to change color every couple of hours, or the one with several bottles of wine at the party on Saturday night.

Hope everyone else had fun, and see you at GMEX... or the next one if you're not going.

You realise your pen won't come off right? I tried *everything* in the lab. It's now gone a funny grey colour.

*pokes you* :blush:

You realise your pen won't come off right? I tried *everything* in the lab. It's now gone a funny grey colour.

*pokes you* :lol:

i had to go to college with it on my arms today XD mine has turned a rather dull blue colour XD i tried everything to get it off, but only made it fade a little XD

Emma

i had to go to college with it on my arms today XD mine has turned a rather dull blue colour XD i tried everything to get it off, but only made it fade a little XD

Emma

Yeah, I used methanol, ethanol, acetone and something in a dodgy looking bottle. The sparkly bits have come off but it's still there, just as a grey colour. (At G-Mex, I shall be pinning Ryan down to doodle on his face as revenge :lol: Want to help?)

i would if i could, but alas, im not going to GMEX, its too far for me :(

but make sure you get him good :firedevil:

i tried using nail polish remover on my arms, but alas, it just went a weird blue colour @_@

so im stuck with a smiley face on one arm, and what he wrote on the other XD

i think he really deserves a black sharpie mustache lol

i would if i could, but alas, im not going to GMEX, its too far for me :firedevil:

i tried using nail polish remover on my arms, but alas, it just went a weird blue colour @_@

Hell yes on the moustache. *rubs hands together in evil planning*

Yeah, nail polish remover is mainly acetone and I used 100% acetone for a while. But my skin started to go dodgy colour when I started with the acid alcohol so I stopped.

Acetone is evil!!! we use it on our doors in the Mortuary, we nick it from the labs!!!!

Really? You steal from the lab? ;p I use it to clean everything. It's just so handy. Cept not so good on human skin.

What do you do in the mortuary?

Well I go up to the lab and ask really nicely :YAHOO: It makes me dizzy if I use it too much, we're all high after a while and thats not good working in the Mortuary :blush:

I'm a Mortuary Technician, official term Anatomical Pathology Technician lol

I take it you work in a lab then if you use it?

Well I go up to the lab and ask really nicely :YAHOO: It makes me dizzy if I use it too much, we're all high after a while and thats not good working in the Mortuary :blush:

I'm a Mortuary Technician, official term Anatomical Pathology Technician lol

I take it you work in a lab then if you use it?

That's what I wanted to do originally but there were no vacancies when I tried to apply. I'm a trainee Biomedical Scientist nowadays. When I was in Cell Path (and when I go back) we were right next to the mortuary. In the JR anyways.

That's what I wanted to do originally but there were no vacancies when I tried to apply. I'm a trainee Biomedical Scientist nowadays. When I was in Cell Path (and when I go back) we were right next to the mortuary. In the JR anyways.

It quite hard to get into, not may vancancies come up and if they do it involves moving to another area. Do you get the lovely smells from the Mortuary, our labs do as they are sat above use :blush: hehe its quite funny when it happens as they complain like mad.

It quite hard to get into, not may vancancies come up and if they do it involves moving to another area. Do you get the lovely smells from the Mortuary, our labs do as they are sat above use :blush: hehe its quite funny when it happens as they complain like mad.

The smells don't bother me (I used to work in micro so smells, not really an issue. They had stools and urine and 9 day old placentas that had been left unfixed in pots.)

Yeah, I gathered it was, so now happy with just the body parts, if not the whole bodies. Which hospital are you in?

i would if i could, but alas, im not going to GMEX, its too far for me :YAHOO:

Hell yes on the moustache. *rubs hands together in evil planning*

Yeah, nail polish remover is mainly acetone and I used 100% acetone for a while. But my skin started to go dodgy colour when I started with the acid alcohol so I stopped.

if i make it to GMEX, we should hold him down and give him a full facial treatment XD a mustache, goatie, and maybe some kitty whiskers XD i think that should suffice for the smileys faces and writing, as well as having to go to college with it on my arms XD :blush:

The smells don't bother me (I used to work in micro so smells, not really an issue. They had stools and urine and 9 day old placentas that had been left unfixed in pots.)

Yeah, I gathered it was, so now happy with just the body parts, if not the whole bodies. Which hospital are you in?

Unfixed placentas! that annoys me, don't get me started on the wards regarding that one :blush:

Anyways, I'm at Manchester Royal Infirmary, been there for 4 years now. Have you ever been down to watch a PM, the lab manager at our place always asks if his trainees can come down and watch.

BTW If you ever want to chat and are on MSN you can find me on thanatos1@ntlworld.com or I'm on facebook, its always good to have new friends especially who work in the same sort of job :YAHOO:

Oh and sorry for hijacking the thread :YAHOO: I'm sure all the crew don't want to know the ins and outs of Mortuary work lol

Edited by Thanatos

if i make it to GMEX, we should hold him down and give him a full facial treatment XD a mustache, goatie, and maybe some kitty whiskers XD i think that should suffice for the smileys faces and writing, as well as having to go to college with it on my arms XD :firedevil:

See...now you just have to go to GMex just for that. ^_^

Unfixed placentas! that annoys me, don't get me started on the wards regarding that one :D

Anyways, I'm at Manchester Royal Infirmary, been there for 4 years now. Have you ever been down to watch a PM, the lab manager at our place always asks if his trainees can come down and watch.

BTW If you ever want to chat and are on MSN you can find me on thanatos1@ntlworld.com or I'm on facebook, its always good to have new friends especially who work in the same sort of job :D

Oh and sorry for hijacking the thread :P I'm sure all the crew don't want to know the ins and outs of Mortuary work lol

I've not seen a PM yet. Though I am determined to find someone to let me to go and watch.

*shrugs* Who isn't fascinated by body parts? It's all good.

I'm on facebook too - Kip Heath.

if i make it to GMEX, we should hold him down and give him a full facial treatment XD a mustache, goatie, and maybe some kitty whiskers XD i think that should suffice for the smileys faces and writing, as well as having to go to college with it on my arms XD :firedevil:

See...now you just have to go to GMex just for that.:poki:

lol i think it would be worth it XD

I remember you! We have equally rubbish surnames!! :poki:

I did warn you that Sharpies are evil when it comes to human flesh. ^^;

XD it has finally faded after 3 showers *well most of it, i still have some on my elbow, that i cant see, but my friend can :P *

See you at GMEX hun <3

Emma

xxxx

Edited by Emmeh

Looks like I'll have to resharpie you at GMEX. ^^

then i will have to hold you down and give you a sharpie mustache and maybe some cute kitty whiskers too

:unsure:

awww, you know i wouldnt do that to you XD

It could be one of those curly moustaches that the french waiters have in cartoons. ;p

It could be one of those curly moustaches that the french waiters have in cartoons. ;p

lol, that would be terrible XD but funny none the less ><

i have a rather nice pink sharpie that i favor, though i think a black moustache would look better ^^!

went to the dentist today to have my tooth refilled, as your evil, addictive sweets made me lose half a filling =( good thing im in college, or i would have to have paid for that filling =/

Edited by Emmeh