Tomorrow - Say hi!

Psychosis

Hey guys!

I just got back from the Saturday and I'm gonna be going tomorrow. Stobbs recognised me and stopped me, which was nice (hey, by the way!)

So, small request! I'm gonna be easily recognisable tomorrow - Claire Bennet's dark red cheerleading uniform, no sleeves. If you see me, stop me and introduce yourself. I'd love to be able to put faces (real, moving faces!) to the names. :D

LOL! I'm up for anything but I'm definitely no Hayden!

I think I saw you walk past.

"Hi, are you Psychosis on the forum?" Sounded better in my head.

LMAO! I know, I thought about that actually. I wouldn't like to be you if you picked the wrong person.

But tomorrow should be easier! I didn't see any other Claires today, so...

Oh, how I wish I were! Though I don't wish to be blonde!

Hey Psych..don't take this the wrong way...but are you male or female?

Until I read this string I thought you were a dude..sorry if I am wrong..

AJ

Hey guys!

I just got back from the Saturday and I'm gonna be going tomorrow. Stobbs recognised me and stopped me, which was nice (hey, by the way!)

So, small request! I'm gonna be easily recognisable tomorrow - Claire Bennet's dark red cheerleading uniform, no sleeves. If you see me, stop me and introduce yourself. I'd love to be able to put faces (real, moving faces!) to the names.:unsure:

After reading this yesterday I did keep an eye out for you from the beginning of the day I kept looking around for a girl in a cheerleader outfit with "not blonde" hair, I looked for about 2 hours but saw nobody come in. then just after JKL started signing you came walking straight past me I was abiut number 5 in the queue so I would have said hi but I was a little preoccupied with saying hi to James.

Oooh, I was #1 in the queue so I must've been blocked from view by the tall guy I was with! LOL.

Hope you had fun -_-

Yeah after seeing the size of the guy you were with I had another reason to opt out of the "Hi saying" big people scare me, so do really little people if you want to know but thats neither here nor there.

Where did you get that cheerleader shirt? there were loads at the event and my Mrs wanted one. I stupidly said we will get one off the web when we get home but I cant find any.

Please help before she kills me................

:unsure:

I wasn't actually "with" the guy - I got there at 7:30 and somehow struck up conversation with him that lasted til 10, LOL. He was actually really sweet.

And here you go:

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/union+wells+h...pt_/fpt_/c_666/

That's not the exact one that I have - there are two versions. There's the "Union Wells High School Trojans" one and another UWHS Wildcats one. The Wildcats one that I had should be on there too, try searching for indestructible cheerleader or claire bennet or something. But that one is accurate too - she just switched logos mid season.

I wasn't actually "with" the guy - I got there at 7:30 and somehow struck up conversation with him that lasted til 10, LOL. He was actually really sweet.

And here you go:

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/union+wells+h...pt_/fpt_/c_666/

That's not the exact one that I have - there are two versions. There's the "Union Wells High School Trojans" one and another UWHS Wildcats one. The Wildcats one that I had should be on there too, try searching for indestructible cheerleader or claire bennet or something. But that one is accurate too - she just switched logos mid season.

Ah I was hoping for one in the Uk, I got a load of cards from the vendors but none of the ones that do that shiirt.

:unsure:

I find Cafepress to be very reliable and cheaper than most UK outlets - you'd be paying that price in pounds. I personally haven't found anwyhere in the UK that does one, though I'm sure there are.

It was nice meeting you today Psychosis. Thank you for the compliment and rest assured, nobody should have been put off saying hi to you in my presence. Sorry if it deterred anyone. It has never struck me as a likely scenario or issue.

Hope you all had a good day. Well chuffed having got to meet James Kyson Lee, Helen Slater and George Takei as planned. George even spilt a spoiler from Season 2 for me before he was shushed. A great guy!

Roll on Eclipse and teh chance to meet Sylar. Now there's a good reason to be just a bit scared.

Night

P