What are you most looking forward to about Lockdown?

Lambourne

What part of Lockdown are you really looking forward to? Is it getting a guests autograph, the photoshoots, the talks, the merchandise, the parties, the cocktailS with the guests (Gold passes) or just meeting fellow Lost fans?

For me it's a toss up between the autograpghs and the photoshoots, basically just meeting the guests LOL!

I'm looking forward to the parties :hathor: ,meeting members of the cast and fellow lost fans (especially the other fishbitches :borg: )

Hehe, me too! :) It's so awesome that people I know online are going, I can't wait to meet you guys. I am sure there is going to be so much hilarity!

Whilst I had an absolutely awesome time at LFCC in September, I think this is going to be so much better because we're all going to be there for the same reason: we love Lost!

Erm, to answer the question in short: Everything!

I'm looking forward to the parties :drunk: ,meeting members of the cast and fellow lost fans (especially the other fishbitches :P )

Hehe, me too! :) It's so awesome that people I know online are going, I can't wait to meet you guys. I am sure there is going to be so much hilarity!

same here :YAHOO:

i want to give a big hug to my fav boss maryyyyyyyyyyyyy and after others people of my skatey family :D:wub::clap::clap: