C12 Tickets Now Posted

Jola

I have posted out the tickets pre ordered for Collectormania 12 today.

Please allow up to 7 days before querying non-receipt of this as obviously there may be some delay due to the Post Office strikes.

All tickets have been sent first class recorded delivery.

Erm.... I just discovered today that I might be moving house as soon as the next few days if we can get it organised asap. Hope it doesn't coincide with that :blink:

You can set up a redirection service with the Post Office - not sure how long that takes though been a while since I last had to do that.

The last time I did a redirection you had to give a week to 14 days notice (and then stuff still kept going to my old address)

from the post office website:

# How quickly can I get mail redirected?

We need at least five working days to set up your Redirection. After this, we forward mail from your old address First Class within the UK, or Airmail if you’ve moved outside the UK.

# Will my mail arrive late?

Yes, usually one day later than normal post. All redirected items are treated as First Class.

Edited by jael001

hmmm... best to just put off giving up the keys then really.

The council are kicking us out as soon as we find a new house... we found a new house today so I'm expecting about 10 goons from the council to appear tomorrow to 'help' us move our stuff.

Thanks!

Edited by Psychosis

I have posted out the tickets pre ordered for Collectormania 12 today.

Please allow up to 7 days before querying non-receipt of this as obviously there may be some delay due to the Post Office strikes.

All tickets have been sent first class recorded delivery.

Hi Jola

does that include the gold passes as well? will the gold pass and the photo op ticket i have brought for jewe;l staite be in the same envelope?

Mike

Hi Jola

does that include the gold passes as well? will the gold pass and the photo op ticket i have brought for jewe;l staite be in the same envelope?

Mike

Gold Passes are not posted - you would have received an email from me when your order was processed explaining what to do to collect your pass and requesting a photo of yourself.

However, your photo session tickets (if ordered) would have been posted out seperately.

Erm.... I just discovered today that I might be moving house as soon as the next few days if we can get it organised asap. Hope it doesn't coincide with that :YAHOO:

You can set up a redirection service with the Post Office - not sure how long that takes though been a while since I last had to do that.

redirections take five days after applications to start working.

hope that helps

Hi Jola

Mike

Gold Passes are not posted - you would have received an email from me when your order was processed explaining what to do to collect your pass and requesting a photo of yourself.

However, your photo session tickets (if ordered) would have been posted out seperately.

cheers jola

i still wait for my jewel staite photo ticket....... dum di dm lol

Mike