Dom Monaghan

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just NEED another of Dom's hugs!! They are SO good!! Since we are the same size it was like two magnets clicking into place......... hmmmmmmm!!!!! (and since it was at the screening there was no awful table between us....) He has very strong arms and a soft warm back... and a nice whisper voice (he only whispered "thanks" but that's enough!!). SO a Dom hug can and will make your day I can guarantee it!!!

He is one of the best hug givers I've known!!

And I hugged Billy Boyd too!!

teeheehee!!

:D:D:angel:

....O! i get all dreamy and excited and nervous and stuff when ppl tell that kind of stuff...and i get butterflies in my tummy when i only think 'bout it.. :D i so have to get back to Collectormania!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease(think that's enough :D ) SM!!! get ALL the hobbits back!!

*huggies and kissies to all!!*

-xxx- :wub: DOM :wub:

i never got a dom hug the man rushed me straight out :angry:

poor you! i never got a Dom hug either, i never even met te guy...(and he's soooo handsome :angry: )........poor us!! here, you can have a hug from me *hugs*but it will not be the same as a Dom hug...*sigh* :angry:

na not the same, but i will accept you hug and its a dam site cheaper than a dom hug

but i supose its worth it that if you actuallt get a hug in the first pla

yeah, i think so too....anyway, Dom HAS to come back!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes, I totally second that. That interview was brill!!! And in the end it was sooo funny, because both the interviewer and Dom were making fun of their "Viggo being a CG character with a wooden leg" invention! That's soo great. I couldn't stop laughing! :) :vader:

Hugs,

Nyah

BTW: Bring Dom back for C5! :)