Help Gettin to G-Mex

graeme2020uk

Guys i still cant find any good directions.What about taxi? How much are they? And the Travelodge on Blackfriars Road is that near Gmex? if any of you wanna help me my email is graeme2020uk@hotmail.com i can give you my number.baring in mind i leave tomorrow morning.

Just incase anyone else needs help:

A really easy way to get to the actual centre is to find the tram line from picadilly gardens and folow it west along the front of primark, down the road, past the library and then down the street. There's a premiere travel inn on the left (possibly the one your at GraemeMc ) and then GMex is abit furthur down on the right.

Either walk it or get on the actual tram! it'll take you barely 10 mins walking.

And a mile in Manc will only take you about 15/20 mins brisk walk, there's short cuts through everywhere. (I have that every day to get to uni and it feels like nothing)

In the end i had to get 2 taxis in total and i eventually found my way to Chorlton Street from the Gmex.It wasnt that far......but if you dont know the area.........There was some guy outside and he said something to me about are you coming to the Quays next year.He gave me a leaflet which i disposed of.Then he says oh your not from around here are you.I said no im from Glasgow and he says why did you travel all that way for an little event like this? I thought that was quite rude.

In the end i had to get 2 taxis in total and i eventually found my way to Chorlton Street from the Gmex.It wasnt that far......but if you dont know the area.........There was some guy outside and he said something to me about are you coming to the Quays next year.He gave me a leaflet which i disposed of.Then he says oh your not from around here are you.I said no im from Glasgow and he says why did you travel all that way for an little event like this? I thought that was quite rude.

You get handed alot of leaflets round Manc. Generally it's easier to hold on to them til you can find a bin for it out of their line of site! It makes them feel better about it I think.

What could be seen as rude was probably just him being curious though, Glasgow is pretty far away from here.