Have the Wraith attacked?

Midnight

So many people say their favorites are the Tok'ra. I have to admit, I never understood the fascination with those guys.

Me neither. I don't really have a favourite race, I do have a favourite enemy of the humans but its not the Go'ould and the faulse Gods I got board of the Go'ould as bads guys cause they always seemed to be doing the same thing, and after the same thing as awell (total domination of everyone and everything)

I had grown attached to the Ori, they are far better then the Wraith, so I am really looking forward to the stright to DVD movies that they are producing for Stargate fans...

B)

LLAP :D

It's nice to see someone agrees with me. B)

I'm with you on the Ori being my fave bad guys. I had really liked the Goauld idea when the show started, but the writers really dragged that story on too long. Same old, same old. The Ori were very refreshing, and I especially liked Adria.

It's nice to see someone agrees with me. :D

I'm with you on the Ori being my fave bad guys. I had really liked the Goauld idea when the show started, but the writers really dragged that story on too long. Same old, same old. The Ori were very refreshing, and I especially liked Adria.

I hope they go into more detail regarding the Ori, in the dvd movies, I'd like to know more about there past, and more about how they came to be, in the first place....

Do you know what the cheapest site is that I can go to too buy the Stargate DVD's? I'm still looking to buy season 8-10 of SG-1 and then I might consider buying Atlantis Season 1, as I'm sure if I made more of an effort I would like it more, at least I hope I would...

B)

I hope they go into more detail regarding the Ori, in the dvd movies, I'd like to know more about there past, and more about how they came to be, in the first place....

Do you know what the cheapest site is that I can go to too buy the Stargate DVD's? I'm still looking to buy season 8-10 of SG-1 and then I might consider buying Atlantis Season 1, as I'm sure if I made more of an effort I would like it more, at least I hope I would...

From what was hinted at another show I attended, yes, there will be more details about the Ori revealed in the "Ark of truth" movie. But you know these vague bits of info... may be true, may be false.

Hmmm... do you need R2 for the DVDs or do you have a multiregion player?

From what was hinted at another show I attended, yes, there will be more details about the Ori revealed in the "Ark of truth" movie. But you know these vague bits of info... may be true, may be false.

Hmmm... do you need R2 for the DVDs or do you have a multiregion player?

Have mutliregion, but only in the bedroom, fortunately its being transfered to the livingroom soon....

I think all of mine are R2 uk coded, but would buy other regions if I new they were worth it.

I'm doing some Stargate related stuff at the begining of November in London, but I'm not expecting the DVD's sold there, or at Collectormania, to be as good as those on the web...

Wish I'd bought the european DVD's I saw posted on here a long time ago, they looked great, think they were Deutch? I still don't understand why they can't just creat the same DVD boxsets for everyone in the whole world....

:D

LLAP :borg:

Have you checked play.com yet?

And maybe the old link about the Dutch DVDs would be worth checking again as well. Amazon Germany does already offer an imported Dutch Season 10 DVD set, so it's definitely available there.

Germany doesn't even have release dates for the single DVDs. *sighs* I was lucky to find a good deal when I was in the US in August. Sometimes I just love the conversation rate being so favourable for the Euro. :D

I've actually only got season 9 and 10 as box sets. Season 9 is the Dutch version and season 10 the US version.

Have you checked play.com yet?

And maybe the old link about the Dutch DVDs would be worth checking again as well. Amazon Germany does already offer an imported Dutch Season 10 DVD set, so it's definitely available there.

Germany doesn't even have release dates for the single DVDs. *sighs* I was lucky to find a good deal when I was in the US in August. Sometimes I just love the conversation rate being so favourable for the Euro. :YAHOO:

I've actually only got season 9 and 10 as box sets. Season 9 is the Dutch version and season 10 the US version.

I've got most of mine as singles rather then boxsets as well. In my case its because they were doing them cheap at HMV near me, and had them priced up wrong as well. I ended up spending £6 on each DVD and then getting another one free. It was also the same time I was leaving one of my old jobs and they gave me £15 in HMV vouchers anyway :YAHOO: Ok so they only had this offer on about 12 DVD's including the buy one get one free offer, but as they say, every little helps

Its annoying that I have done it that way as I am now missing the odd 2, which would take me right up to the end of season7.

Will have a look on Amazon, didn't think about Amazon Germany, (didn't actually know there was a seperate site for Germany)

Thanks for your help...... :dance:

LLAP :borg:

Glad I could help. :borg:

I just checked - the Dutch guys do have season 8 and 9 in stock for 30 Euro, that comes up to about 20 pounds per season. No season 10 I'm afraid. Amazon Germany has it for 53 Euro, but that's still pretty good seeing normally full seasons barely go under 80 Euro.

Oh yeah yeah, I know that feeling with the odd missing DVD. I fell right into the same trap with Farscape. :D

Glad I could help. :smile:

I just checked - the Dutch guys do have season 8 and 9 in stock for 30 Euro, that comes up to about 20 pounds per season. No season 10 I'm afraid. Amazon Germany has it for 53 Euro, but that's still pretty good seeing normally full seasons barely go under 80 Euro.

Oh yeah yeah, I know that feeling with the odd missing DVD. I fell right into the same trap with Farscape. :WINCE:

Hmmmm didn't get into Fasdcape much myself, (though it wasn't that bad) maybe if I had, then I would have got into Ben Browders character more, when he was introduced into Stargate SG-1 along with Claudia?

Edited by zebredy

Hmmmm didn't get into Fasdcape much myself, (though it wasn't that bad) maybe if I had, then I would have got into Ben Browders character more, when he was introduced into Stargate SG-1 along with Claudia?

I'm not sure.

Personally I think no. Crichton and Mitchell are very different in my eyes, and Ben has said that during a convention as well. But I know many people say that Ben and Claudia just "copied their Farscape characters" in Stargate. Sometimes I can see where they are coming from with Ben, but saying Vala is a copy of Aeryn is just plain wrong. :YAHOO:

I somehow feel like doing a little more pic spam now... :D

img6405wa1.th.jpg

mg4061kleinwe2.th.jpg

img6393mm7.th.jpg

mg3967klkn3.th.jpg

McGillion_kl.jpg

Shanks2_kl.jpg

bunny.jpg

*waits for Kayla to show up*