Have the Wraith attacked?

Midnight

not a competition, just thought i'd say u'd won cos ur pics are aces.

every of thr 3 cons i've been to have had at least 2 sg people.

the last one had Kavan Smith but i didn't have the £ for a photo or autograph.

so. best sg-a ep?

i like Teyla/Ronon eps,

specially ones where they have cool lines. i was laughing my head off the first time ronon fell asleep while trying to meditate, then at the end he handed teyla the sword to hit him with if he fell asleep again

I haven't seen anything past the first half of season 1 , even missing the repeats on sky at the moment, though I have cought bits of episodes from season 2/3, juat I hate how the characters change so much, old ones go and new ones come in etc. Am I the only one who thinks this?

:thumbup:

LLAP :YAHOO:

i like Teyla/Ronon eps,

specially ones where they have cool lines. i was laughing my head off the first time ronon fell asleep while trying to meditate, then at the end he handed teyla the sword to hit him with if he fell asleep again

The problem I see with Ronon is that they are often on the borderline of making him too much "Fred Flintstone like" if you know what I mean.

I haven't seen anything past the first half of season 1 , even missing the repeats on sky at the moment, though I have cought bits of episodes from season 2/3, juat I hate how the characters change so much, old ones go and new ones come in etc. Am I the only one who thinks this?

No, you are definitely not the only one.

I liked some of the changes. Ford's character was wasted, bringing Ronon in was a good move. But the others... if they had at least done everything gradually, maybe I could have accepted it. But now tossing everything in at once, no, too much for my taste.

i like Teyla/Ronon eps,

The problem I see with Ronon is that they are often on the borderline of making him too much "Fred Flintstone like" if you know what I mean.

No, you are definitely not the only one.

I liked some of the changes. Ford's character was wasted, bringing Ronon in was a good move. But the others... if they had at least done everything gradually, maybe I could have accepted it. But now tossing everything in at once, no, too much for my taste.

It was almost like, 'here we have changed around some of the characters of SG-1 I'm board what shall we do next, hey lets do the same with SG-A' and they thought they were onto a winner with that.

Ok there are lots of people who like the changes but they have lost a few loyal Stargate fans through doing that, and many a time on a forum have I heard people saying 'I got a season 1 cast print to get autos on, I just had to get another for season 2/3 what a waste of my money, wish I had stuck with 8x10's'

Then you get people like myself who have a favourite character who is a popluar cast member and has loads of fans, who is killed off, or leaves the show and not by choice mind you.

Ok John Sheppard sounds like a boy rather then a man to me, someone who doesn't sound like they should be running there own team, and yes people like Ronon, but did they really need to bring him in? One minute he's the macho bloke, the next he's a bubbling fool :borg: did I miss something there?

:thumbup:

LLAP :YAHOO:

Yeah, I see what you mean about SG-1.

I have to admit I'm one of the fans who liked the changes. But that was partly because I hated season 8 from the bottom of my heart - it was neither here nor there if you know what I mean. Plus I am a huge Ben Browder fan. :borg:

But I understand every fan that says "it isn't my show anymore." In my opinion it would have been a smarter decision to do a second spin off with Ben Browder as the lead of a new team and maybe get one or two original characters on board. I think I read somewhere that this is what they had planned anyway, but SciFi Channel refused or something. :hathor:

:lol: Thank you so much. I regularly am close to being beaten when I say that Sheppard reminds me more of a boy than a grown up. Finally someone who agrees with me!

Yeah, sure Ronon isn't the perfect addition either. But did Ford do much? Ronon's at least got some moments. *g*

most changes they made in both sg-a and sg-1 have been alright,

i only dislike 2.

when they got rid of daniel and brought in jonas,

and now, when they've got rid of carson, his replacement is Ileia or however u spell the wraith girls name.

i hated ford, he was such an bottom.

i get what u mean, they do turn ronon into a bit of a dumb brute at times, but he's still got time to make more sense, i'd love to know more of his background, like about the tats on his neck