Of Tickets to A-10

Hi Team,

It may be a goomber of a question, but early September I paid for my Saturday ticket via PAyPal and the money was accepted. Is the ticket going to be posted to me or do I collect on the door, if the door what proof do I need?

Thank you in anticpation,

Regards

von Dawson's Express

Which ticket did you buy?

I had to pick up my Gold Pass at the door last year.

Just the bog-basic Saturday ticket, would just like to know whats happening. Do I pick it up at the door or is it posted, my money has been taken so I guess its not much of a question to ask....

von Dawson's Express

I was wondering the same thing, having bought Gold tickets for the weekend and tickets for the dinner - and I can't find the info anywhere.

I've printed out the paypal confirmation, and there's plenty of time left between now and A10, so no panic, I would just like to know if possible please!

Thanks

• Moderators

I was wondering the same thing, having bought Gold tickets for the weekend and tickets for the dinner - and I can't find the info anywhere.

I've printed out the paypal confirmation, and there's plenty of time left between now and A10, so no panic, I would just like to know if possible please!

Thanks

Hello everyone

Just to clear this one up.

All tickets are picked up on the door. If you have booked the photoshoots please keep your pay pal receipt as this will act as your ticket. Gold passes and diamonds are also picked up on the door.

Dave Phillips

Thanks

Hello everyone

Just to clear this one up.

All tickets are picked up on the door. If you have booked the photoshoots please keep your pay pal receipt as this will act as your ticket. Gold passes and diamonds are also picked up on the door.

Dave Phillips

Thank you for that, its appriciated, to sum up we just bring our paypal receipt?

Regards

von Dawson's Express