Autograph Pricing

KAT

How much are you happy to pay for autographs (be reasonable!)?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How much are you happy to pay for autographs (be reasonable!)?

• Maximum £15.00 for signed pic
    • Maximum £20.00 for signed pic
    • £20.00 - for signed pic & autograph on own item
    • I will pay any amount

I think its unfair that some people didnt get there autographs personalised (I.E just their name on it).

Whats it going to do?

Add on another couple of seconds. Seems fair if you have been waiting for hours. Especially upsetting if you waited all that time and only found out they didnt personalise when you got to the front of the queue.

If thats the case and it isn't personalised, you may as well buy it off Ebay for around the same price.

I know people will say that at least you get to meet them.

But you dont really. Not with the bigger stars. You get a quick hello (I know they are all sweet and friendly, and im not blaming the celebs) and a picture if your lucky.

Katie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its unfair that some people didnt get there autographs personalised (I.E just their name on it).

Whats it going to do?

Add on another couple of seconds. Seems fair if you have been waiting for hours. Especially upsetting if you waited all that time and only found out they didnt personalise when you got to the front of the queue.

If thats the case and it isn't personalised, you may as well buy it off Ebay for around the same price.

But you dont really. Not with the bigger stars. You get a quick hello (I know they are all sweet and friendly, and im not blaming the celebs) and a picture if your lucky.

Katie

Who doesn't personalise at Collectormania?? I thought they all did..............although I have to say that I had to beg to get Elijah to do it

Whats it going to do?

Katie

Who doesn't personalise at Collectormania?? I thought they all did..............although I have to say that I had to beg to get Elijah to do it

Elijah Wood didn't personalise my autograph, and I am quite gutted about this, I mean how long exactly does it take to write Vamps?????? Or Louise???????? I also like to get them dated, but they wouldn't even do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean didn't for me. I suppose if you had like a 500+ number or whatever when time was running out - you got the raw deal!

Thats not fair on you then. Ypu have taken the time to queue.

I don't tend to get Autographs off the big stars, mainly because I get quite phobic and panicky in the queues.

So I have not had the problem.

Although I Had a bit of a nightmare with Rutger Hauer. I found my experience with him a little disappointing. Though he was better at the Blade Runner screening.

Katie

although I have to say that I had to beg to get Elijah to do it

Really? He couldn't have been nicer when I got him. It must have been down to the organisers, as I didn't get Elijah at Collectormania, I got him about two weeks earlier, and he was very nice and personalised my stuff, and posed for pictures! Top man!

:P

Sean didn't for me.  I suppose if you had like a 500+ number or whatever when time was running out - you got the raw deal!

Thats not fair on you then. Ypu have taken the time to queue.

I don't tend to get Autographs off the big stars, mainly because I get quite phobic and panicky in the queues.

So I have not had the problem.

Although I Had a bit of a nightmare with Rutger Hauer. I found my experience with him a little disappointing. Though he was better at the Blade Runner screening.

Katie

I liked the £15 for a picture with your own camera............I thought better of it

although I have to say that I had to beg to get Elijah to do it

Really? He couldn't have been nicer when I got him. It must have been down to the organisers, as I didn't get Elijah at Collectormania, I got him about two weeks earlier, and he was very nice and personalised my stuff, and posed for pictures! Top man!

:angel:

Wow where did you meet him then????

Well, I admit it! I met her and said I wouldn't spit on her! She is a horrible woman. Don't take my word for it, ask Parkie!

:(

What did she do/say?

She was awful on Parkie.

Made a right bosom of herself didnt she. Plus her face has gone all weird. It looks like she has had ping pong balls put in her cheeks and has had her eyes sewn open and starched.

botox may come into it somewhere...

Well, I admit it! I met her and said I wouldn't spit on her! She is a horrible woman. Don't take my word for it, ask Parkie!

:angry:

What did she do/say?

She was awful on Parkie.

Made a right bosom of herself didnt she. Plus her face has gone all weird. It looks like she has had ping pong balls put in her cheeks and has had her eyes sewn open and starched.

botox may come into it somewhere...

That's not fair..I never saw it

Well I met her first when she was trying to shag a certain Australian actor. She was vile, so we argued about how horrible she was. I then met her recently at the opening night of the London Film Festival, she was vile to everybody - even some kids at the barrier - so we all took great delight in booing her! It even made the papers.

:angel:

Plus her face has gone all weird. It looks like she has had ping pong balls put in her cheeks and has had her eyes sewn open and starched.

You were lucky! You saw her on TV - it is much worse in person! All puffy and saggy, and her lips look like a Baboon's spam.

:huh:

Who else can we slag??