HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!&#

halflings

who reckons they should post on this site how much each guest will be charging cause i know werent the only who was a bit surprised that hobbits were a score a sign!!

let alone other stars charging for photos to be taken fare enough if they have a complex for not wanting any taken.

Ive herd even carrie fisher charged 30 guid this year you think made enough money wouldnt you!!!!!!!

Im not saying i cant afford it but its just you think how much money they earn from one movie than another.

I do think some are a bit expensive.

I would prefer them all to be around the £15.00 mark and would not want to pay much more than that.

The big stars are more expensive even though they make plenty anyway.

But then the lesser known stars will have less money so will maybe want to charge a bit more.

But the lesser stars will usually already have their autographs on Ebay for under £15.00.

(I have researched this).

Im not sure this made any sense though!

I think for £20.00 you should get a signed pic and a free autograph on one of your own items. Or £15.00 for just a signed pic. Rather than £40.00 for a signed pic and a signature on something else which you have paid for in the first place.

Katie

I don't know how much the celebrity gets, how much their agent gets and how much Showmasters get. I suppose this all contributes to the cost of the signing.

When Rutger Hauer was at C3 , he was signing for a charity. Likewise, Sylvia Anderson normally puts her proceeds to charity.

I wonder what the Hobbits did, I can't beleive that Elija and Sean would need the money, where as for lesser known , or characters with smaller parts in films this is a big chance for them to generate some income and also meet the fans. For example if Sean signed about 1500 items over the weekend, he would have taken £30,000.

Basically, it seems to be down to supply and demand.

Personally, I think it is a bit odd that it costs the same to get your own item signed as it does to get a signature on one of the guests photos, but I am sure there is some sense in it somewhere.

I guess if you want the autograph and you have the money you will pay the amount charged.

I don't think it would hurt to have the prices of autographs announced beforehand so that people can save up. And yes, I agree with £15 being a good price - also the idea of £20 for a signed pic plus one other signature. :lol: Also, were people charging to have photos taken?! :lol: I think that's a bit much! :lol:

And re proceeds from autographs, talks and screenings - now I thought the cash all went to SM, with the stars' fees coming out of that. I don't see how SM can finance the Collectormania shows purely out of the charges for dealers/stall-holders. :D:lol:

Good call with the idea of letting us know how much they'll cost but I think some are decided on the day (Looking at the crossed out ones).

I actually expected to pay £25 for the hobbits but was a little upset that we couldn't have our photos with them...although I do understand why we couldn't.

I liked it when personnal items were cheaper and some people were expensive (Doug and David at £15??)

I liked it when personnal items were cheaper and some people were expensive (Doug and David at £15??)

This is like as well. I mean Doug Bradley £15 - Daylight robbery!! Especially when he used to be free on your own items. He used to be nice as well - what's up with the man!?!

:D

Yeah, I'm in favour of the "£20.00 should get you a signed pic and a free autograph on one of your own items" idea.

I mean, I would've liked to have got something of my own signed, just one item, but to pay another £15 or whatever... well, I just wasn't going to do it. :angel: