RealityTVMania

ross

Showmasters

Someone suggested bigbrothermania which I thought was a superb idea - but how about going the whole hog and making the event realitytvmania? This way you have a potentially bigger audience and it gives you the scope to include a wider range of guests.

I personally can't imagine anything worse than a bunch of nobodies getting an event to themselves and thereby continuing the myth that they are 'celebrities'. Still, I'd go if part of it involved being able to lob rotten veg at some of them in a set of stocks :firedevil:

• Moderators

If MusicMania was as quiet as it was, and these people had successful careers at points, yet not many people wanted to pay for their autographs ... I can't see there being a high demand for reality TV people I'm afraid.

Sure, they'd be fun to go up to and talk to etc, but I doubt it'd do good business which would be the whole point of doing it.

• Showmasters Admin

If MusicMania was as quiet as it was, and these people had successful careers at points, yet not many people wanted to pay for their autographs ... I can't see there being a high demand for reality TV people I'm afraid.

Sure, they'd be fun to go up to and talk to etc, but I doubt it'd do good business which would be the whole point of doing it.

You stole my point from the BB thread :YAHOO: