Jenny Agutter appearing both days

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

We are pleased to announce an actress who we have tried to get for a long time will appear both days at Autographica.

Jenny Agutter star of that classic sci fi movie Logans Run and the Railway Children will be signing at the event.

Hope you all like this one.

3 more announcements to follow this evening.

Dave Phillips

Agutter.jpg

Edited by Queen_Sindel

FANTASTIC, she's one of my favourite actresses. Can't wait to meet her.

[/quote

Top Totty-and still fit as well,shame about Susan George as would have been two of my Top Fantasy Figures appearing at the same show.

Good Work Dave -can you replace Ms George with Racquel Welch please!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I met her a few years ago and someone presented her with a topless pic to sign. She refused. I wouldn't risk it.

Anyway, it's a great guest and I'm looking forward to meeting her again, this time with my Railway Children DVD in tow!

I met her a few years ago and someone presented her with a topless pic to sign. She refused. I wouldn't risk it.

Yep - I wasn't thinking of anything topless, just maybe a bit glam. The funny thing is, it's not hard to find nude pictures of her - she had no problem with stripping off in her younger years. But it is quite hard to find a decent non-nude picture of her that isn't a headshot.

I think I'm going to go for this (it's taken from an e-bay listing) : -

3a_1.JPG

If it's good enough quality (to be honest it doesn't look great from that pic)....

Edited by MikeDonovan