anthony stewart head

nave314

q's were mad,and i had me little peeps with me on sunday,anyone who went sunday knows what im talking about ! :angry: ,i also missed him at the buffy thing in june (better not say) ,they wouldnt let me join the que when i missed my ticket no call. maybe im just not ment to get it !

awwww! Don't feel bad! I only have one autograph of Tony. I got it in June at the Harvest, which Tony didn't like talking about to me at c4 (he said "we don't speak of it anymore"). I went up and talked to him on Saturday, but yes I agree Sunday was a mess!!!!!! A friend of mine who lives in Canada has met Tony about 3 or 4 times, I will ask her if she has an extra one.

i cant help you much, but this is his most up-to date fan mail address and he is known to answer his fanmail without charging for autographs=

Gordon & French,

12-13 Poland Street,

London,

W1F 8QB,

UK

;)

thanks aron,i might try that ! thanks to everyone for your help.hopefully it may be 3rd time lucky this time ? :D

not wanting to make you feel bad but i gotta tell the funny story of how i got his autograph..

well we didn't have a ticket so we hung around the door for ages and then this guy who worked there came to the door and we asked him if we gave something to him could he get ASH to sign it....so then he made us go and talk to someone at the Collectormania information stalll but she just said we still had to pay so we went back to this guy and we said that she said if we give an item to him he can give it to ASH to sign...i gave him my Watcher's Guide Vol.1 and when i got it back lo adn behold on the front page was his signature in gold pen....made my day!!!

awwww! Don't feel bad! I only have one autograph of Tony. I got it in June at the Harvest, which Tony didn't like talking about to me at c4 (he said "we don't speak of it anymore"). I went up and talked to him on Saturday, but yes I agree Sunday was a mess!!!!!! A friend of mine who lives in Canada has met Tony about 3 or 4 times, I will ask her if she has an extra one.

Wow. June really was that bad then? :D

Wow. June really was that bad then? :D

Yes, I guess it was. I don't know all the details, but Tony acted like it was a bad word............... :D

And nave I hope you get your pic, I emailed my friend in Canada, but she said she doesn't have an extra one.

(sorry)

Wow. June really was that bad then? :rolleyes:

Yes, I guess it was. I don't know all the details, but Tony acted like it was a bad word............... :rolleyes:

And nave I hope you get your pic, I emailed my friend in Canada, but she said she doesn't have an extra one.

(sorry)

It because the organisers were getting miffed with the actors because they weren't selling enough autographs, not quite sure how, spending time with their fans perhaps? *shrug* And there were quarrels about pay because of it. ASH got paid, but some of the other actors didnt get as much as they originally thought.

Wow. June really was that bad then? :huh:

Yes, I guess it was. I don't know all the details, but Tony acted like it was a bad word............... :o

(sorry)

It because the organisers were getting miffed with the actors because they weren't selling enough autographs, not quite sure how, spending time with their fans perhaps? *shrug* And there were quarrels about pay because of it. ASH got paid, but some of the other actors didnt get as much as they originally thought.

i think it was a little bit more than that ! :wub: