Do you want to be on TV?

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Channel 5 is developing a new documentary about fans and we’re looking for any girls out there who would be happy to talk to us. We’re looking for female fans that have husbands/partners who might not quite get it. Anyone with an impressive collection of goods whether its signed autographs or vintage Collectables – basically we’re looking for the most dedicated/hard-core fans. If you’re interested, please get in touch with Lucy at Whizzkid Entertainment Ltd on 0207 440 2591 or email me at lucy.chapman@whizzkid.tv.

Wouldn't say my fiance doesn't get it, god we are both in a star trek group together. But what he doesn't get is me getting up at 4 to go to a con, just to get 1 auto, though thats not to say he doesn't like signing events.

Might give this lady a call and see what she has to say.

:headscratch:

LLAP :P

I got loads of BsG stuff too and a near full colonial warriors uniform,just need the lazer pistol to finnish it off ,HeHe

Oh cool, you know they only thing I need is the gun and I can not find one at all, if you do find one or know where to get one please let me know.

I got loads of BsG stuff too and a near full colonial warriors uniform,just need the lazer pistol to finnish it off ,HeHe

Oh cool, you know they only thing I need is the gun and I can not find one at all, if you do find one or know where to get one please let me know.

Hi Bastila, A mate of mine in the US has an original one and he is going to send it to meso i can do a casting of it so i can make copys of them to sell ,as they are hard to get hold of.Send me your e-mail address in a private message and i will let you know when i have made some.I will be making them from resin.:dance:

Hi Bastila, A mate of mine in the US has an original one and he is going to send it to meso i can do a casting of it so i can make copys of them to sell ,as they are hard to get hold of.Send me your e-mail address in a private message and i will let you know when i have made some.I will be making them from resin.:cylon:

I tried PMing but you can't do it on this board, sucks lol but I don't care about writing my email addy on here, not like its my mobile number so lol anyway email is havenmate27@hotmail.com