Definite groups for C12...

I'm doing my Bootstrap Bill costume then and I'm sure I remember other people saying they were doing Pirates costumes. Although, do bear in mind that I'll probably just giggle the whole time... :D

*feels bad about not being Neville with the Potter group* I'll be Neville Friday AND Sunday to make up for it! :unsure:

Haha! If I can get my act together enough to make a 'Dirty' Norrington, I will. But I'm shockingly bad at making costumes, so y'know, I might end up prancing about like Will again.

Oh actually... I'm Anakin one day... like HAVE to be him, and the other day I was going to be George Weasley... that doesn't leave a day left :YAHOO:

• 3 weeks later...

well im thinking of doing a naruto group for sunday as me and 2 friends have some decent costumes if anyone wants to join or whatever just come find us we'll be in cloaks with red clouds on them ( akatsuki cloacks) :)

Cool, I'm cosplaying as Naruto Wearing an Akatsuki Coat^_^ Make sure nobody does the same cosplay as I do since I thought real hard on that Idea^_^

Unfortanatly I won't be joining your team though since I'm already in one with Hiya123 that we're trying to build up^_^

I'll know it's you though^_^

well im thinking of doing a naruto group for sunday as me and 2 friends have some decent costumes if anyone wants to join or whatever just come find us we'll be in cloaks with red clouds on them ( akatsuki cloacks) :)

Cool, I'm cosplaying as Naruto Wearing an Akatsuki Coat^_^ Make sure nobody does the same cosplay as I do since I thought real hard on that Idea^_^

Unfortanatly I won't be joining your team though since I'm already in one with Hiya123 that we're trying to build up^_^

Well im going as Deidara (the hair is sooo hard mine to short ahh) , And my friends are going as Sasori and Tobi so you wont have to worry ile be there on the sunday so if you wanna talk or anything you'll know who i am :)

Well im going as Deidara (the hair is sooo hard mine to short ahh) , And my friends are going as Sasori and Tobi so you wont have to worry ile be there on the sunday so if you wanna talk or anything you'll know who i am :)

Yeah Don't worry about anything^_^ That will be great meeting other Naruto cosplayers^_^

doctor who group???.... or is it just going to be me again!

If I can get down for C12, I am debating a Donna costume- maybe from the runaway bride! :-D I definately want to cosplay Donna at some point though.

Oh, and did I catch a glimpse of you at the blackpool illuminations switch on by any chance?

yep that was me.... yay come as Donna! I 've had a Rose (or two.... :D ) but no Donna or Martha yet

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Don't worry about anything^_^ That will be great meeting other Naruto cosplayers^_^

yeah im the tobi hes going to be with

it will be great meeting other guys too

oh btw who is hiya123 cossing as?

:D

doctor who group???.... or is it just going to be me again!

If I can get down for C12, I am debating a Donna costume- maybe from the runaway bride! :-D I definately want to cosplay Donna at some point though.

Oh, and did I catch a glimpse of you at the blackpool illuminations switch on by any chance?

yep that was me.... yay come as Donna! I 've had a Rose (or two.... :( ) but no Donna or Martha yet

Cool! Well, I am working on a Donna costume, but won't be making C12 :-(

But I WILL be coming down to C13, if you're there, we'll have to do something :-D

I am doing a Buffy outfit- a Sunnydale High School Cheerleader. I realise there are no Buffy stars at C12 but dammit I'm doing it anyway....

You could do a heroes cheerleader costume!

Edited by ann+sara+emma+dani

I not doing my costume now, coz Im crewing sat, and on sunday i'm gonna go to wicked day- might be a brunette glinda there, not 100% certain if I will. Sorry guys who are doing the Wicked/ Wizard of Oz group