Problem paying for ticket

• Showmasters Admin

Hi! Do you take Mastercard as it is not on the options when you click through to 'credit cards' whilst trying to buy a ticket? There are just a few Visa options and Switch. I really, really want to buy a ticket for this!

:help:

Thanks.

Hi there,

Sorry about the problem you are having! :-(

I will have a look at updating some of the information on the shop in the next few days and see if we can get some of these problems ironed out.

In the meantime, if you just put down that your card is a VISA, even though it is not, that will not matter since we manually process the orders and the card machine will recognise what type of card you have without us needing to tell it. Just add your phone number somewhere on the order and if there are any problems then I can give you a call.

Anyway, that should solve your probelm for now and enable you to book! :pyth:

Mark :chair:

Thank you! All booked now (and the hotel too). Yay! I think I forgot to add my surname on the billing address (only entered the first initial of it) but it's the same as the one on the card I used to pay for it.

Am really excited about this already!

:YAHOO:

Thanks!

Hi there,

Sorry about the problem you are having! :-(

I will have a look at updating some of the information on the shop in the next few days and see if we can get some of these problems ironed out.

In the meantime, if you just put down that your card is a VISA, even though it is not, that will not matter since we manually process the orders and the card machine will recognise what type of card you have without us needing to tell it. Just add your phone number somewhere on the order and if there are any problems then I can give you a call.

Anyway, that should solve your probelm for now and enable you to book! :lol:

Mark :YAHOO:

Edited by thefreckles

Got to say that even though a few of us are having problems with the shop, that Showmasters have responded in a professional manner unlike a few other major event organisers I won't mention on here.

Glad to see they are listening to constructive criticism, even if it isn't always good, to try and make everything easier and better for everyone involved.

Well done! :D

Got to say that even though a few of us are having problems with the shop, that Showmasters have responded in a professional manner unlike a few other major event organisers I won't mention on here.

Glad to see they are listening to constructive criticism, even if it isn't always good, to try and make everything easier and better for everyone involved.

Well done! :D

i have to agree. i was worried about my order going through so i phoned up showmasters to explain the problem i'd had ordering. they were very friendly trying to put my mind at ease, assuring me that if there were any problems it will be sorted out ... so thanx for that. really not the service im used to ;);)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to pay on my Maestro card....But it doesnt have a start date.

Then on the shop select another type of card - eg Visa, and it may help get the order through.

As it's been said in other threads, the shop doesn't process your order, we have to do it manually. The shop only holds your order so to speak, so if there are any problems we will contact you.