whose your favourite wrestler

monkeyking

seeing as though this is a forum about wrestling what about a disscusion on which wrestler is the best, our personal favourites and who we think are the worst wrestlers are

my favourite (at the moment)

UMAGA/ REY MYSTERIO/ THE UNDERTAKER/ CHUCK PALUMBO

my favourite tag team

THE HARDY BOYS/TEAM 3D

my favourite cruiserweights

JIMMY WANG YANG/ FUNAKI/ JACK EVANS/ SUPER CRAZY

my favourite x-divisions

SAMOA JOE/ PETEY WILLIAMS

worst wretlers

DEUCE AND DOMINO/ EDGE/ DAVARI/ KING BOOKER/ MVP/ CHAVO/ FINLAY/ KENNY

my favourite wrestlre of all time

MICK FOLEY

who's your favourite

seeing as though this is a forum about wrestling what about a disscusion on which wrestler is the best, our personal favourites and who we think are the worst wrestlers are

my favourite (at the moment)

UMAGA/ REY MYSTERIO/ THE UNDERTAKER/ CHUCK PALUMBO

my favourite tag team

THE HARDY BOYS/TEAM 3D

my favourite cruiserweights

JIMMY WANG YANG/ FUNAKI/ JACK EVANS/ SUPER CRAZY

my favourite x-divisions

SAMOA JOE/ PETEY WILLIAMS

worst wretlers

DEUCE AND DOMINO/ EDGE/ DAVARI/ KING BOOKER/ MVP/ CHAVO/ FINLAY/ KENNY

my favourite wrestlre of all time

MICK FOLEY

who's your favourite

My Favourite On Screeb Personality: Umaga or William Regal

My Favourite Tag Team (s) - Triple X, LAX and The Hardy Boys

My Favourite X-Division - Jay Lethal, Sonay Dutt, Petey Williams, Christopher Daniels, Senshi, Chris Sabin

My Favourite Heavyweight Division - HBK, Triple H, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Christian Cage, Edge

My Favourite Wrestling Federation - TNA

My Favourite All Time Wrestler - The Nature Boy Ric Flair

My Favourite Cruiser Weights - Rey Mysterio Jnr

hmmmm if im going of all time would have to say;

Fave tag team: Money Inc

Cruiserweight: Rey Mysterio

Old school: Andre the Giant

Attitude Era: Shawn Michaels

Federation: Old skool WWE/F

Stable: DX, Corporation, nWo

PPV: Summerslam 92 (Wembley Stadium baby!)

Best wrestlers recent years: Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, The Hardyz

Worst wrestlers recent years: Chris Masters, JBL

Top 5 all time best: Shawn Michaels, Bret the Hitman Hart, Million $ Man Ted Dibiase, The Undertaker, The Rock

Edited by sweetj_nomad

Favourite current wrestler would have to be Mr. Kennedy. I'm also liking M.V.P. at the moment. Ballin!

It's great to see William Regal back in a prominent role. He's a comedy legend; I'll never forget that face he pulled upon discovering that Jericho had, well, tampered with his tea!

Speaking of Jericho, he's probably my favourite of all time. Here's hoping he returns sooner rather than later.

Favourite current wrestler would have to be Mr. Kennedy. I'm also liking M.V.P. at the moment. Ballin!

It's great to see William Regal back in a prominent role. He's a comedy legend; I'll never forget that face he pulled upon discovering that Jericho had, well, tampered with his tea!

Speaking of Jericho, he's probably my favourite of all time. Here's hoping he returns sooner rather than later.

In ring and On The Mic skills have to go to Jericho.

Not a fan of MVP's character, but it may grow on me. I forgot Mr Kennedy. He has a lot of potential.Let's see if it works out.

Current Superstars - Mr Kennedy (Gimmick is awesome) Undertaker, Kane, Ric Flair, Willy Regal

Tag Team: Hart Foundation, Nasty Boys, Dudleys.The Days of proper Tag Teams......

Cruiserweight: Rey Mysterio

Old school: Brutus Beefcake, Honky Tonk, Macho Man, Ted Dibiasie, Mr Perfect, Mick Foley

Recent years: C Jericho, K Angle, Stone Cold

Worst Gimmick/ Wrestler. Paul Roma, Giant Gonzales, Ringmaster ..... List could go on

Right heres my list:

Tag Team: British Bulldogs (a great tag-team in there day a lot of people forget about the Dynamite Kid and his ability), Heart Foundation, Demolition and Legion of Doom (early years)

Fav Singles Competion: Mr. Perfect, Steve Austin (for what he done in pushing RAW in the attitude era) Hogan (again for what he has done for the business).

I'll add more to it later.

My number one favourite wrestler hands down has to be Edge....loved him since his time as part of E&C (especially loved their "Five Second Poses"), great wrestler, and he sems to work the crowd real well as a heel.

Mr. Kennedy is another favourite of mine. He just exudes charisma, and has strong in-ring skills as well as excellent mic skills.

As for favourite tag teams, I can't pick just one. My faves are: Edge & Christian, Right To Censor, APA, Too Cool, Rock N' Sock Connection and the nWo.

There are a lot of wrestlers on the pay-roll who I don't like, but top of the list has to be The (Not So) Great Khali. He is just useless as on-screen talent, and to have him as WHC is just plain stupid....I don't particularly like Batista having the title either, bubt at least he is more versatile than Khali.

On a side note, nice to see Mr. Regal back at the helm, re-living his days as Commish :YAHOO:

Favorite Superstar: AJ Styles, Sabu, New Jack, Sting, Vampiro

Favorite Tag Team: LOD, LOD 2000, Road Warriors

Old School: Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Favorite PPV of the year: TNA: LockDown

Company: TNA - ROH

Favorite Move: Canadian Destroyer

Favorite Wrestling Years: WWF 98 - 99 :: Wcw 97-98 :: Ecw 98-00

Favorite Superstar: AJ Styles, Sabu, New Jack, Sting, Vampiro

Favorite Tag Team: LOD, LOD 2000, Road Warriors

Old School: Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Favorite PPV of the year: TNA: LockDown

Company: TNA - ROH

Favorite Move: Canadian Destroyer

Favorite Wrestling Years: WWF 98 - 99 :: Wcw 97-98 :: Ecw 98-00

Although I found Lockdown reasonably enjoyable, the cage was awful and the tag title match attrocious.

My number one favourite wrestler hands down has to be Edge....loved him since his time as part of E&C (especially loved their "Five Second Poses"), great wrestler, and he sems to work the crowd real well as a heel.
Agreed. Edge and Christian would be my favourite tag team, they simply reeked of awesomeness!

"So, for the benefit of those of you with flash photography..." :dance:

Edited by Templinho