good bye david tennant

monkeyking

the next series of doctor who is suppost to the david tennants last series

which i also heard that the next series is suppost to be the very last ever doctor who

i don't believe that for one single second

rumour has it the james nesbit is suppost to be the next doctor but it wasn't consulted by russel t davis

so can you guess who the next doctor who........i just thought any of you's would know cos i don't

The next series of Doctor Who is RUMOURED to be the last series helmed by Russell T Davies and his immediate team. It is RUMOURED to be their decision, but the BBC have INSISTED that the series will GO ON no matter who is helming it.

David Tennant has neither confirmed or denied that he will be leaving Doctor Who, and the recent announcement that he will be taking to the stage to portray the Prince Of Denmark is still to be confirmed.

Stephen Moffat, one of the writers, has already gone on record as discounting Jimmy Nesbitt from being Doctor Who.

No one from within the BBC or Doctor Who set up is saying that the final curtain is comign down. Infact, they are saying the opposite.

Personally, I think that they need someone who isn't as well exposed as RC or JN. DT and CE were known, but had cult followings. The actor cannot be bigger than the role, hence the mixed reactions to guest appearances.

• 4 weeks later...

Who is he? I don't recognise the name.

The Transporter, Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrells. Dated Kelly Brook.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please God no!

Do not worry Hobbitslut...David Tennent is on board until at least 2009.