Michael biehn talk? help

tombennett91

Hey i'm really looking forward to m eeting Michael it's going to be awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO:

But i hear there's going to be a talk with him that is free to go to?

Can some help me as in when and where is it going to happen and like what's it going to be like?

Can some help me as in where is it going to happen and what's it going to be like?
It'll be ina sectioned-off part of the hall closed off by partitioned walls. Mr Biehn will be seated on a stage with the audience seated infront. A guy will be there with a microphone walking around and all you gotta do is raise your hand to ask Mr Biehn a question.

I attended the Aliens talk at LFCC2 and Mr. Biehn was asked most of the questions out of all the Aliens guests. It wasn't a full room so you shouldn't have trouble getting a place for a solo Biehn talk. As far as memory serves he had questions at the LFCC2 talk such as:

"Were you upset that James Cameron didn't offer you the role of Hicks first before it was given to James Remar who ended up leaving the film?" (that was my question)

"Have there been any roles in films you were offered and regret not taking up?" (mine again)

"How much practise did you do for the gunplay-twirling in Tombstone?"

"James Cameron is often cited as being a hard director to work for, what do you say about that?"