Smackdown Vs Raw 2008

tj wildfire

I was thinking about ways this game could be better than the 2007 game and i would start by improving the contribution the divas play in the game. They can`t take part in "dangerous" matches, they can`t bleed and they don`t have a season mode of their own, (they are used as either managers, girlfriends or just plain eye-candy), i would change all that for a start.

Then there is the commentary. You hit someone with a chair and JR starts screaming, "STONE COLD STUNNER", like a maniac. They talk about wrestlers who are not in the match you are fighting. The whole commentary needs re-doing and needs to be greatly improved.

Those are just a few of my ideas, what would you like to see added or improved to make the 2008 and/or future wrestling games even better?

better unlockable characters.

3 mick foleys? lame! hes awesome but you could have easily had 1 mick foley and have 3 costumes for him and have 3 other wrestlers to unlock!

this year i would like;

british bulldog

crush

yokozuna

money inc (the greatest tag team of all time!) :YAHOO:

jake the snake

bret hart

big boss man

and we all know they will have hogan, rock, and austin as always.

they should also extend the music archive for the CAW section.

3 mick foleys? lame! hes awesome but you could have easily had 1 mick foley and have 3 costumes for him and have 3 other wrestlers to unlock!

this year i would like;

british bulldog

crush

yokozuna

money inc (the greatest tag team of all time!) :hathor:

jake the snake

bret hart

big boss man

i agree with you about the CAW music....maybe they could inclue a sort of collection of theme music of past superstars as well as from those already in the game......and maybe the programmers could put the full-length theme music in, it does my head in in SVR 2007 when you create a character's entrance only to find the theme music cuts out halfway into the entrance.

Although the WWE own the trademark for the vast majority of their on screen talent past and present, they still have to pay likeness fees of the person(s) is/are featured in the game. As the WWE makes a lot of money from the games, it would be sensible to update the moves, commentary, t-shirts etc. Otherwise, the game will look dated.

this year i would like;

british bulldog

crush

yokozuna

money inc (the greatest tag team of all time!) :D

jake the snake

bret hart

big boss man

I have to agree with the British Bulldog what about having one of the greatest tag-teams ever 'The British Bulldogs (it was done a while ago under the Legends of Wrestling I think it was called)

Big Boss Man and Money Inc just for the entrance music to here Ted Dibiase laugh

Can't be arsed with Bret Heart as he is all the others I would like to see something different