Latest Guest Announcement - Mike Houston

£15 for a stormtrooper who once saw Paul Simon, or £85 for Luke Skywalker?

I know what I think is more justified....

lol

Where does it say he will be £15 ?

£10/£15 - it'll be one of the two. Either way, totally lacking in justification....

It could have been me or you in that scene.

Edited by Darth_Owl

• Showmasters Admin

I thought the last of the minor Star Wars characters had been announced days ago?

We thought we had announced Mike back then, and just realised we'd left him off the announcements.

lol

£10/£15 - it'll be one of the two. Either way, totally lacking in justification....

Darth_Owl when was this guest ever going to be £15

stop trying to make something out of nothing mate and £10 is a fair price for this mans time, and if you do not want his autograph then just do not buy one, and please remeber some guests do come on here ok

jason

I thought the last of the minor Star Wars characters had been announced days ago?

We thought we had announced Mike back then, and just realised we'd left him off the announcements.

lol

stop trying to make something out of nothing mate and £10 is a fair price for this mans time, and if you do not want his autograph then just do not buy one, and please remeber some guests do come on here ok

jason

Was just trying to make a simple point to those who said Mark Hamill's price was not justified. I don't see you defending him like you defend this chap. It's all relative I guess - and I apologise if any offence was caused to any guest who does come on this site, but perhaps YOUR time would be better spent dealing with the anti-semitic language that has gotten onto your forum???

Im a massive SW fan but getting to the point where I didnt want any more SW guests to be announced as Im no way going to be able to afford them all.

Though this is probably yet another great guest to meet, I'm with you on this one.

One of my friends does not have access to the web and is a massive SW fan as well, so I am keeping him up-to-date on all SW announcements. Though he has the money for all this, (some people are born lucky) he too also says enough is enough.

Before people jump down my throat and say if you can't afford them or don't want to see them then don't, but I want to know what was the point of SMs writing ‘The last of the SW announcements’ (or something similar) under some of the SW guests names when they were announced, if they are still announcing even more SW guests?

:D

LLAP :P

lol

jason

Agreed. I would say though that by saying "for this mans time", almost feels that unless we pay £10.00 then we are not worthy of talking to him. Id like to think the £10.00 is more a fee for his autograph as opposed to feeling he would not normally give us the time of day unless we paid him.