Anyone need a room?

TurkFox

Hey, might be interest in the room share for me and a friend, if you let me know the cost will get back to you, i am mainly interested in the friday night as my ride canceled for taking me on the saturday.

Hey there, any news on the cost for the hotel, i think i will be need to change the day and stay for the saturday night and not the friday, but i will deff be interested, will just need to work out the cost but it should be me and a friend.

thats cool, will deff be interested will just have to check with my friend she has just lost her job so need to make sure she can afford it, if not i will more likely be paying lol, where abouts is the hotel and what hotel is it.

Cheers

Hi there i am intrested in Sharin a Room Friday Night and maybe the Sat night...

FIngers crossed I might... work at this one!!!

Let me know if i am too late

for this offer

Cheers

B

Hey there, hows it going?. looking forward to the event should be a good one this year.

I was just wondering if any arrangments need to be made, about meeting up or anything like that, when would you like the money for the room, also would there be a spare key for the room or would i have to go via you, i've never shared a room like this before so just a little unsure.

if you would like my mobile number if that easier to get in contact that way even if its handy to have to the event days.

I should be there at earls court early on saturday morning i think my friend wants to be there by 6am :smile:

thanks once again for this

Mekare

i recieved no reply, thanks for ur post richard mate!!!! but since ive been left in the dark ive had to make alternate plans, see you ther richard! :)

You weren't left in the dark purposely, I just had no internet access as I was up a mountain.

Anyone confirming they're staying for definite? Anyone else want to stay any of the nights?

Hey, yep me and my friend can deff do the saturday night, if you can let me know any details like do i need a sleeping bag etc, also what do we do about meeting etc.

like i said if you want my mobile number so its easier to get in contact thats no problem.

i recieved no reply, thanks for ur post richard mate!!!! but since ive been left in the dark ive had to make alternate plans, see you ther richard! :)

You weren't left in the dark purposely, I just had no internet access as I was up a mountain.

Anyone confirming they're staying for definite? Anyone else want to stay any of the nights?

well can i still stay saturday night? as my other plans have fallen thru,