Events During Next Week

mightymax

Firstly I hope SM will allow this thread to stay open like they have been nice enough with the other one. I thought it maybe a good idea (if you guys don't please let me know and we can just disregard it) to have a thread just to post events thats happening next weekend so everyone can see whats happening so that they can plan there weekend. I didn't want to start it in the other thread as I feel it is starting to loose its way a wee bit, can we just post events, times, locations etc.. and not random comments on peoples views of the events (keep those for the other thread).

I hope this doesn't break any forum rules and if it does my apologies in advance.

Matt

July 12 'Gentle Giant World Tour' 5pm at FP store your chance to get the following -

Commander Bly Mini Bust £39.99

Yoda & R2 Maquette £59.99

Han & Luke Mini Busts £7.99

These will be limited supply so be quick

Edited by mightymax

Darth Vader hot air balloon - created by Belgian balloonist Benoît Lambert, will be making an appearance at Celebration Europe.

Costume Pageant - scheduled for Saturday, July 14 from 4:30 -- 6:00 pm on the Celebrity Stage in the Exhibit Hall (hosted by Warwick Davis)

Classic Star Wars Arcade Games

Friday, 13th July (unlucky for some), outdoor screening of the movie that started it all – Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope

Charles Ross’s One-Man Star Wars Trilogy stage show (not sure of what day he is appearing)

Darth Vader hot air balloon - created by Belgian balloonist Benoît Lambert, will be making an appearance at Celebration Europe.

That's one thing I'm really not that fussed on seeing.

It'll be hard not to see it - they're parking the bloody thing right outside the main entrance!! (I Think).

Maybe now Ian's announced to show up at least I wonder if his apprentice will come with him??

This thread is useful we still have had no (official) timetable of events with the event a week away - did the same thing happen at CIV??

That's one thing I'm really not that fussed on seeing.

It'll be hard not to see it - they're parking the bloody thing right outside the main entrance!! (I Think).

Maybe now Ian's announced to show up at least I wonder if his apprentice will come with him??

This thread is useful we still have had no (official) timetable of events with the event a week away - did the same thing happen at CIV??

We did have a few CIV updates in the weeks leading up to the event with the times announced underneath - a search of the Official Site will show that, and a full timetable of events I think was posted a week in advance in a PDF format if I remember correctly. They also gave out a full printed venue map and timetable day by day at the event itself.

But then that was Gen Con, not Cards Inc. I've got a compilation of all the CE news so far. Anyone who is interested drop me an email and I'll link you.

Obi

I would mate but I don't know your email address and it the forum doesn't allow me to pm

It's in my sig - uk_obi_wan_kenobi@hotmail.com

Today has seen a few more CE updates...

Obi

Edited by obi-wan

What I want to know is: what days are the newly announced guests going to be there? I can only afford to go for one day if I do go and it's only worth it if all the people I want to meet are there on the same day.