It's that time of year again

emma_w

it was balls

Raw got rid of ppl they didnt need and gain some talent.

Ecw and Smackdown suffered in most ways. Benoit being the exception for ECW and Flair for Smackdown.

Over all it was balls.

I was actually hoping for Cm Punk to make his way to Raw or Smackdown but alas no...

Still, Vince blew up so that was fun

• Moderators

RAW is the A show, so it's always gonna have the better roster.

Punk is better off in ECW instead of getting lost in the pack elsewhere. Same for people like Burke.

Lashley not being the ECW champion anymore is a good thing.

More drafting on Wednesday apparently.

there is a difference between Raw being the A show and Smackdown and ECW having little or no main event talent, Smackdown is hurting more now coz of the draft on top of the injuries.

Ecw isnt much of an issue really but their "monster" is gone and so is their "champion" fingers crossed for a Benoit title reign and if Punk must stay on that show then they can just wrestle every week for the next few months. Id like punk on Smackdown tho, he's Us Title contender straight away

Has anyone looked at wwe.com today. the whole vince blew up thing is kinda nuts!

To fly the flag at half mast and stuff is a little weird!

Do you think Shane did it to take over the company?? Or have i missed the rumour mill and do we already know what happening?

No rumours as of yet the storyline is being billed as a who done it. I have heard Ray Mysterio is penciled in to wrestle Vince at Summerslam so he can't be dead for too long!

It was an interesting night for Raw and a pretty good show, a few surprises regarding the draft but some we knew was comming. At least it will refeshen things up for a bit

Vince blewing up was a bit unexpected for me, as for the draft the only exciting thing was the return of Snitsky to Raw, Im sure Mattzo will be happy with that as well, they are recognising his 'talent'