David Lloyd Leisure at Sportsmania

We are pleased to announce that countries top chain of leisure clubs, David Lloyd Leisure will be exhibiting at Sportsmania!

They are hoping to have some interactive activities which I'm sure will be fun for everyone to try! :huh:

We are delighted to have agreed an ongoing relationship with David Lloyd Leisure, and are proud to count them amongst our partner companies on the event.

David Lloyd Leisure

They are hoping to have some interactive activities which I'm sure will be fun for everyone to try! :YAHOO:

That sounds energetic, scary and yet strangely fun all at the same time

Think they are planning on having some instructors there to demo some of their classes and get people involved! :-) Sounds like fun, so bring some energy! :o

Mark

Think they are planning on having some instructors there to demo some of their classes and get people involved! :-) Sounds like fun, so bring some energy! :P

Mark

Do we have to get the autographs before we do the exercises, as I may die halfway through :angel:

Also, if we survive do we get a free autograph of our choice? :YAHOO:

Sorry just walking round the centre is too much, have been looking for one of these electric chairs for years. :P

Think they are planning on having some instructors there to demo some of their classes and get people involved! :-) Sounds like fun, so bring some energy! :P

Mark

Do we have to get the autographs before we do the exercises, as I may die halfway through :angel:

Sorry just walking round the centre is too much, have been looking for one of these electric chairs for years. :P

Lol! I tell you what, if you die halfway through the workout then you can have a free autograph!!!! :P

If you survive then you have the satisfaction of knowing you have attended a sports event and not only got autographs, but also been sporting in the process!!!!!! :P

I just have this image now of people dragging themselves away from The David Lloyd stand half dead from exhaustion! :P

Mark

Mark

Lol! I tell you what, if you die halfway through the workout then you can have a free autograph!!!! :P

If you survive then you have the satisfaction of knowing you have attended a sports event and not only got autographs, but also been sporting in the process!!!!!! :P

I just have this image now of people dragging themselves away from The David Lloyd stand half dead from exhaustion! :P

Mark

Will it still be a free autograph if I get a shirt signed? :P

I think just the effort of opening my wallet is going to be more than enough exercise, I am going to have to have a long lie down after getting all that money out. :o