C4 is gonna be explosive

C4 is gonna be explosive...

Is anyone else worried about this?

Have the organisers gone mad, plotting to lure us all to the mk:centre with promises of exclusive celebrity signings only to then semtex the place?

As Admiral Ackbar once said 'It's a Trap!'

We should be told the TRUTH lol!

Obi-Wan :yoda:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point. I am actually a little worried now what with all the terrorist bombings going on at the moment. I would have thought that Mk would be the last place to bomb.

From a terrorist point of view its perfect. Kill loads of people including celebs.

Now I am even more worried. If anyone wants me, I will be hiding behind the sofa.

Darryl

Maybe we can fool the bombers by filling the place with non-celebs like anyone from Big Brother/Survivor/Popstars/Pop Idol/I'm a Moron leave me out here...etc

Then if the place goes up nothing will be lost...in fact we'd all benefit!!! ;)

Maybe we can fool the bombers by filling the place with non-celebs like anyone from Big Brother/Survivor/Popstars/Pop Idol/I'm a Moron leave me out here...etc

Then if the place goes up nothing will be lost...in fact we'd all benefit!!! :D

Obi-Wan :D

LOL omg thats soo funny hahahaha i totally agree thats hysterical!! im in a weird mood today!! but yeah lol it is kinda worrying but hopefully nothin will happen, maybe they will have stronger securtiy or soemthin

yeah it is kinda worrying but hopefully nothin will happen, maybe they will have stronger securtiy or soemthin

Don't take this too seriously.

I truly don't believe anything will happen at C4. I was just making a joke at the subcomment listed under Showmasters heading for C4 that the show will be 'explosive'.

Obi-Wan

yeah it is kinda worrying but hopefully nothin will happen, maybe they will have stronger securtiy or soemthin

Don't take this too seriously.

I truly don't believe anything will happen at C4. I was just making a joke at the subcomment listed under Showmasters heading for C4 that the show will be 'explosive'.

Obi-Wan

Will you hold my hand at the show Obi?

Darryl

Will you hold my hand at the show Obi?

Darryl

I'm not that kinda boy Darryl - sorry to disappoint!

Besides I'll be too busy holding Kelly Brook's

And that is about all you will get to hold Obi, the rest is for me!!!!

Darryl

Yawn!

You should be careful living in your constant dreamstate Freddy Krueger might get ya.

(But hey, even Freddy would be an improvement over what you usually pull right?)