Coming from Luton Airport...

Exile

All,

CM is allmost here! <insert jay here>

We are coming from the Netherlands and will be flying to Luton Airport on friday morning. We should arrive around 8:30 in the morning.

Does anyone know which trains are going from there to MK? Or any place I can call or see that I can find out the times?

Thanks in advance for your help!

- Exile

My advice: take the bus. It's only 4 pounds on the Virgin buses, and they stop right outside the airport. Trains are a LOT more expensive and take longer.

The Virgin buses leae regularly, take about 50 minutes to get to MK, and they drop you off right outside the Centre, so you can walk right in.

I'm from the Netherlands too, so am taking the bus as well from Luton. I'm arriving on Saturday though, so maybe see you there?

The easiest option is to get the Virgin coach from outside the Terminal building - 45 minutes to Milton Keynes bus station for £5. They even pick up from outside the Centre:MK and they go fairly regularly.

We land at 08:45, I do not know how far it is to the bus station but it could be so that we miss the 0905 bus then. Next one will go at 10:05.

Thanks for all your replies!

Would be fun to meet some people form the forum...

Me and my friend are arriving at 8.20 but are getting a taxi cause we want to try and be there early enought to meet some of the bigger guests. We've done it before and it cost 30 quid which is expensive but we get there faster and i always factor it in to traveling expenseswhen i'm saving.