EMINEM FANZ READ THIS!! PLZ!! Petition

KittyPride

Plz read this: :yoda:

Well I’ve had an idea, If u’ve heard of Collectormainia it’s held in Milton Keynes by the way. I was wonderin because they got all those starz 2 go 2 meet sum fans (I went on 3rd Sat) I woz wonderin who wants EMINEM 2 cum??? PLZ READ ON THEN!!

I’ve had an idea, what it we petition 2 get him 2 cum beings as he has his concert in Milton Keynes? Why not? I really wanna meet him & I’m sure sum of u wud 2, so how about it? If u do reply 2 dis message I’ll try my best 2 get in touch wiv collectormainia so it’ll happen! Though this is just a petition THIS IS NOT A GUARENTEE!

But wiv u’re help, we can try!!

P.S If u don’t like EMINEM don’t do it 4 him, plz do it 4 da ppl who do! thanx!

P.S.S Can u plz leave u’re name in @ da bottom of u’re message? Thanx.

Thanx so much ppl!

Lotsa Luv KittyPride XxXx©K.P!XxXx

**~Tash n Zara~HP babes 4eva!~**

**Slim_Shady_100%_all_da_way!**

*.:KittyPride:.*

sorry but this is the most pathetic thing i have ever heard! Eminem will not come to collectormania so this "petition" is a total waste of time.

I may start a petition to get Sir Paul Mcartney over for C4, if not Sir Paul then how about Ozzy Osbourne?

sorry but this is the most pathetic thing i have ever heard! Eminem will not come to collectormania so this "petition" is a total waste of time.

I may start a petition to get Sir Paul Mcartney over for C4, if not Sir Paul then how about Ozzy Osbourne?

Well thanks 4 u're support, though actually quite a few ppl hav already signed it, though if it don't happen I won't do sumthin crazy.

Though I might sign u're petition 4 Kelly Osbourne, gr8 lady.

gtg

Lotsa Luv KittyPride **XxXx*©K.P!*XxXx**

**~Tash n Zara~HP babes 4eva!~**

**Slim_Shady_100%_all_da_way!**

*.:*KittyPride*:.*

Id like Eminem to go so that itd free up some space to move round the stalls without kicking three babies in 5 mins.

But come one this is collector mania, I know he has some figures out but he's not exactly a cult heroe is he like everyone else at the event.

Im sorry, but the day Eminem comes to Collectormania is the day that I wake up next to Kelly Brook. Its just not going to happen no matter how large your petition is.

Dont get me wrong though, I am an Eminem fan (seeing him in MK 21st June), but I am also realistic.

Im sure Rik Waller is available though!

Darryl

Lol, no i ment Kelly. O. not Kelly Brooks (Kelly brooks is fine mate!) No i like Kelly .O. shes a classic and if she went id get her autograph, but as i have said before, Collectorsmania is a Sci-Fi show, not really much of a music show.

Im sorry, but the day Eminem comes to Collectormania is the day that I wake up next to Kelly Brook.

Hands off Kelly's mine! :D

Have you read about my meetings with Kelly Brook? Have a look on the Obi-Wan's photo thread.

Obi-Wan :D

Sorry but i'm with almost everyone else on this one. This is a sci-fi thingand Eminem (although he might wish) is definately not sci-fi.

He's never even made a movie so he has no reason to go. ohhhh excuse me he made that box office flop 8-mile thingy. Apologies.

Kirsty xx

Well she mine first and I dont believe in threesomes unless you are female!

Darryl

I have photographic evidence to prove she was mine first...where's yours????

Are you sure you're not confusing her with Matthew Kelly?

Obi-Wan :yoda:

Darryl

Obi-Wan :blink:

Now, now boys calm down.

just a small point. v sorry if im wrong but people seem to be classifying collectormania as sci - fi, which i think is the main theme. but isn't LOTR classed as FANTASY rather than sci - fi. :blink:

on a lighter note, i dont think C4 would really be eminems scene. (much as i love him)

Darryl

Obi-Wan :blink:

Na, that looks like a cardboard cut out. Whats more worrying is that you compared Kelly Brook with Matthew Kelly. I take it that the woman you slept with had a beard then!!!

Darryl

Na, that looks like a cardboard cut out. Whats more worrying is that you compared Kelly Brook with Matthew Kelly. I take it that the woman you slept with had a beard then!!!

Darryl

I didn't compare her with Matthew Kelly, just merely enquiring whether you could tell the difference.

And believe me, Miss Brook was totally real. You obviously haven't seen enough real women to know one when you see one.

:D Obi-Wan :D

Na, that looks like a cardboard cut out.  Whats more worrying is that you compared Kelly Brook with Matthew Kelly.  I take it that the woman you slept with had a beard then!!!

Darryl

I didn't compare her with Matthew Kelly, just merely enquiring whether you could tell the difference.

And believe me, Miss Brook was totally real. You obviously haven't seen enough real women to know one when you see one.

:D Obi-Wan :D

Of course I can tell the difference. The one with the beard is yours (but you might be a little too old for him) and the one without is mine!

Its that simple

Darryl

Of course I can tell the difference. The one with the beard is yours (but you might be a little too old for him) and the one without is mine!

Its that simple

Darryl

Something here is "simple"...and it's you!

I already have the proof that Miss Brook has met me, (photographic and video evidence) plus witnesses to the fact. That's evidence enough. I'm still waiting for yours...but then what evidence could you possibly give from an overactive imagination?

Seems like you've got Stars in your Eyes!

Obi-Wan :yoda: