Who's attending from Wales and abroad ?

hells childe 17

I'm from Swansea but will travelling Cardiff to attend the event, see my friends and crew, wahooo :YAHOO:

As a fellow Swansea Jack I shall be attending with my housemate. Gonna be picking her up on friday morning from her house in Pontypridd, then going to the cinema she works to watch the next available showing of Spiderman 3, then hitting the roads to get up to MK for some James/Cordy/Giles action! Hehe!

aye a Swansea Jack-ess! now a 'Diff gal haha :dance: we were planning on seeing Spidey 3 on the Thurs night in MK but no advance showings how rubbish!! we going after crewing Monday night now yey :YAHOO: so no one spoil the filum or I will have to poke you!! :dance:

as for being a young 'un, yeah I'm only 22 :dance: but I am surprised at all you Welshies on here!! I shall be wearing a welsh flag patch on my person or my bag and my "surfysah" necklace so do feel free to come and say hello if you spot me, I don't bite!! :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

Hello Mike from Cardiff :clap:

Under 30 ?? I wish :chair: Not quite 40 though :P

Hi, well im still a big kid really!!!.... hope you have a good time...its my first ..

You too :poki: This is my 4th :D

Does Scotland count? We're coming from Inverness.9 l-o-n-g hours on the train with my 2 teenagers who hate each other.

Of course it does :WAVE:

good ol MANCHESTER lol

:chair:

Have a great time everyone :P