Darren Hayes

He'd be a great guest and someone Ive wanted to meet forever!

Did you go to his Light and Dark Tour? It was one of the best gigs I've ever been to for sure & he's an amazing performer. Can't see him doing event like this though while he;s got so much promotion as you say for his single and closey follwed by his new album which is going to be great from what Ive heard.

Ellie xxx

He'd be a great guest and someone Ive wanted to meet forever!

Did you go to his Light and Dark Tour? It was one of the best gigs I've ever been to for sure & he's an amazing performer. Can't see him doing event like this though while he;s got so much promotion as you say for his single and closey follwed by his new album which is going to be great from what Ive heard.

Ellie xxx

I saw the D-L tour. I had bad seats though. I went with shepseskaf who used to be around here... did you see 'Big Night In'? I got front row for that gig, was amazing!

I think he would consider the event, he's starting a new lable so needs to get as much promo in as possible. He also keeps saying how much he loves meeting his fans. He'd be a huge success!

have you heard the new song btw? www.darrenhayes.com on the homepage, not sure how long it will be on for!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...