Talk tickets?

buffymon

I received my talk tickets today and I have no complaint the way the seating is being organised despite being in batch D. What does concern me though is what the Hockey stadium is like as a talk venue. The last talk I went to was a Frirefly/Serenity one at the cinema and altough I wasn't near the front the view was fine beacuse of the way seating is designed in cinemas.

However, I have also been to a talk at a past Collectormania in a different venue where after the first 3 rows you can't see anything! £20 is a lot to pay for just an audio of the talk. It should be a given that everybody and not just a privelaged few, should be able to see the guest in question.

Edited by Evil_Faith

Ive recieved my tickets today.

The batch idea doesnt bother me. It is a case of first come first serve. It's the same with the ***REMOVED***. If your in the first 80-120 then you get extra special seats at the front of the venue to be upfront and close with the stars.

Im saying all this and im in batch G. All you A-F's be lucky :wub: It does'nt bother me where I sit, just to know that I am there with this incredible man is more than enough for me. And hey! how many people that you know get to say they have sat in the same room as James Marsters!! ^_^ ... ok so maybe most people off here but you know.. its bragging rights!! :unsure:

EDIT - Please be aware it is against forum rules to post thename of any show or event not affiliated with Showmasters.

Edited by Too Tall

• Moderators

Sometimes a better venue just isn't possible, and while the Hockey Stadium has its issues in terms of being a flat room etc, I'm sure people would rather the talks were there than nowhere.

There have been lots of complaints about this in the past, so seeing they have chosen the same venue again, Showmaster have hopefully arranged something, like setting up a small stage or something similar. :smile:

God I Hope they Set Up A Stage, As Me And My Friends Are In Batch H :firedevil:

You stated it wasn't fun for you, and I agreed stating it wasn't fun for me....

Anyway, yes, maybe Showmasters should have decided about the batches prior to them going on sale. I can't speak for them, or their decisions. But to be perfectly honest I think everyone was surprised at how popular this particular talk would be and didn't expect it to be quite so busy!

So rather than have the possibility of fans getting hurt in a rush, they had to think of something that would be fair and safe. :D

total convention rookie here! How many batches are there for the talk? Just to give me an idea what letter is good or bad!!! reading this forum is making me think perhaps i've bitten off more than i can chew in planning on going!!!! Esp since will be alone! None of my mates'll come. miserable devils!!! tee hee.

What batch are you in?

Funny how the same people always end up at the front and then when they don't they moan.

what do you mean? I´ve never been in the front. I´ve been to one precious talk and then I was waaay, waaay in the back.

Too bad I can´t make a complaint without people thinking that I am "moaning":dance:

this was my last post on this board

Come back, i wasn't having a go at you personally. Just people in general. When you've been to a few concerts over a week or so you'll get my meaning as to who 's always at the front :YAHOO:

:YAHOO: