- CNote is in the Witness Protection Program -

- Bellick is set up and captured by police -

- Sucre is stabbed with a screwdriver by TBag -

- Kellerman turns up at Sara's trial -

- Police have found TBag, pinned to the floor by a knife -

- Mahone has Linc, and gives Michael an ultimatum -

- The ship and the $5million for Linc's life -

Holy poop on a stick.

In fact, I'm not sure whether my exact words at the end of the episode would be filtered out here - let's just say I sat there with an open mouth whilst shouting something that rhymes with Dastard.

I honestly didn't think SONA would be what it is - and why the hell do they want Michael to do the same there?

Really glad that Sarah's free, and Linc being free was a real turnup for the books.

I'd say that S3 would probably center on Michael and his predicament - even though apparently he and Linc are only signed on for an initial run of the first 6 episodes.

Bellick/Sucre - I can't help feeling that it's way too late, and Sucre will end up getting sent down just so he can take his revenge.

Kellerman was a turnup for the books - though something tells me he's not dead... The scene was just too open ended.

I don't believe anything in prison break untill I see someone being lowered 6 feet in the ground!

Thinking logically, Bellick should end up in the same place as Michael - maybe even T-Bag will end up there too...

Bring on the season 3 goodness!

• Moderators

Well I thought that was Bellick at the end on the floor?

*EDIT*

From the official PB site episode recap:

Michael looks down to see a familiar face. Bellick lays shaking on the prison floor, near naked and beaten within an inch of his life. Bellick looks up to Michael, his face scarred. A massive inmate standing over him glares at Michael.

Definitely him :rolleyes:

Edited by DavidB

I don't know what to think or what to say!!! What with the hospital the mystery around SONA and the end it has a very Lost feel to it. It is a complete switch to the opening of Season 1. Michael "framed" (by himself), Linc and Sara free.

So Mahone, Bellick and Michael are all in the same very weird place. What is SONA? Who is freaky doctor man?

No idea who the masked people killed: guard or Kellerman

Is Sucre dead?

Where's LJ? :YAHOO:

Does Vincent run The Company (oh wait wrong show!!!! LMAO)

I guess it is no shock that we are back to Michael having to break out of prison.....after all it is the title!!!! :YAHOO:

• 4 weeks later...

OK, bit late here, but I thought it was a good episode. Not a season finale episode, but kinda like any other episode out there.

It's nice that they want to do season 3, but seriously, JUST TAKE ONE DIP AND END IT!!!!! I'm guessing season 3 will take the same idea as season 1 but reverse the roles (ie: Linc breaks in to rescue Michael). Plus, who were those guys with the "he'll escape. that's what we want him to do" dialogue?

Bring on season 3!

• 1 month later...

i always thought (from end of season 1) that season 3 would be breaking into prison.

and with sucre only having 3 weeks to break out ballick and save marie-cruz the heat is on! another 3 week set season next year i think. there'll be a lot more tbag style bad guys next year by the look of that bunch.

is sona only part of the prsion...where'd they take mahone...surly not all the prisons that bad.......right?